Aaron Niguez

I must be the only one that saw a game where Rangers were highly dominant and completely outplayed our supposed equals who could only play a spoiling game and hit us on the break. That limited our number of chances and those we created, one or two players uncharacteristically spurned them. We were then beaten by a single opportunist goal that was superbly taken. It was one of two shots they had on target throughout the game.

Sounds like many old firm games during NIAR when we won, after defending for most of the game.

I always put that down to good tactics and good defending.

I'm quite sure Nacho could've done a job on the left against the MOPES, he had been playing well in the reserves and has a good record against the dirty mob yet can't get a start so why do we all think Aaron or Fleck would do any better.I'm all for giving the young guys a chance but I would rather have seen Nacho starting on Saturday

I'm quite sure Nacho could've done a job on the left against the MOPES, he had been playing well in the reserves and has a good record against the dirty mob yet can't get a start so why do we all think Aaron or Fleck would do any better.I'm all for giving the young guys a chance but I would rather have seen Nacho starting on Saturday

+1

I'm no Adam hater, but Novo should have started on the left imo.

This has developed into an interesting thread.

Its interesting to see some comments thinking that some players would be better off leaving our club and going back home for the benefits of them personally - Novo and Aaron. You really couldnt blame them!

I said a few weeks ago WS should be judged at the end of the season or when this seasons title is decided as it was a 3 stage process. But im swaying towards thinking he just cant deliver anymore.

He has bought far too many signings and not played some (Edu, Velicka, Lafferty - upfront, Aaron), yet stuck with poor players and also denies players with talent a place on the bench (Hemdani) - you couldnt make all that up!

As for who would replace him, Ascenders shout of Souness for a chairman appealed to me, but not as manager i dont think!

Jons call for George Graham appealed - a manager ive always liked and who Scotland should have went out the way to get before Burley. El Tel is another. But im still a huge fan of Martin Jol for next Gers boss!

Same here! He could have done a shoring up job in the middle on Sat!!

I thought the middle of the park was where we looked most comfortable on Saturday. As much as I agree he's a decent player, I don't think Hemdani would have made any improvement.

I thought the middle of the park was where we looked most comfortable on Saturday. As much as I agree he's a decent player, I don't think Hemdani would have made any improvement.

Hmm, possibly, but i dont think Ferguson was at the races, 2nd Half, Brown and Robson pushed him about, we were 2nd to every midfield ball, Mendes seemed to make more tackles.

Missing Kevin Thomson IMO, Hemdani may not have done the role justice mind you