Aaron Niguez

I'm sure a few of us on here predicted that this would happen. Comes across hardly gets a sniff shows some promise in the few minutes he does get and is then sent packing. More wonderful management and foresight:throwpc:

It was a cast iron certainty. Anyone who knows Smith also knows he has no use for youth or creativity. One day we'll see Aaron in some CL game and wonder if he's the same guy the great Walter Smith couldn't find a place for.

It was a cast iron certainty. Anyone who knows Smith also knows he has no use for youth or creativity. One day we'll see Aaron in some CL game and wonder if he's the same guy the great Walter Smith couldn't find a place for.

Im absolutely certain this will happen. He'll go back to Spain and be a success yet we wont see him given a chance

Guest carmylebear

would be as well going home now and sdm would be as well selling murray park as soon as he gets a decent offer. turned out to be no more than somewhere fantastic for all the big money flops to spend daylight hours.

WS isnt into "taking chances". We have a raw, fresh talent in Aaron and WS brings on Lafferty who has proven time and time again that he is no left midfielder. WS needs to go - I wasnt of that opinion recently but now I most definitely am. If a player is good enough then he is old enough. I am all for blooding young talent in but by bringing on Lafferty who is SHIT at LM then WS proved he doesnt do "adventure"

WS isnt into "taking chances". We have a raw, fresh talent in Aaron and WS brings on Lafferty who has proven time and time again that he is no left midfielder. WS needs to go - I wasnt of that opinion recently but now I most definitely am. If a player is good enough then he is old enough. I am all for blooding young talent in but by bringing on Lafferty who is SHIT at LM then WS proved he doesnt do "adventure"

Agree 100%

I've always been behind WS but recently some of the choices and team selections/tactics have been mind boggling so I am kind of changing my opinion here.

Who would come in though or who would we want to see? Would it be Ally straight into the job or would the whole management team have to go?

Would anyone like Souness back? (I would and have done for a while)

The clearest thing seems to be the teams put out at the moment are simply frustrating all the fams imo and cant say from week to week what type of performance they will deliver. Thats just not good enough :(

Why sign Aaron if he wasn't going to play him? The same could be said for Edu.

I'd love to see Souness back as Chairman tbh. Sort the discipline of the club out from the top and stand up for us in the press. That would be a good start in my eyes.

I think McCoist is being groomed to be manager, but given he's part of a failing managerial team, that doesn't fill me with confidence. Of course the other problem is that from what I've seen, I think we're on a seriously shaky financial peg.