Rangers put �£7.5million price tag on keeper McGregor

I would give Alexander his chance. He did nothing to deserve being dropped in the first place.

If someone DID offer us 7.5 million I would take it. AM has been culpable for a few dropped points this season too - it would definitely seem that his off-field antics are affecting his on-field performances.

Agree 100% alexander did nothing wrong to be droped and when he has come he has done a fine job. last season when greegsy got his injury alexander came in and done a great job aswell. i would be very suprised if a club didnt come in for him this month as we got him for a steal and i think has value has soared over the past year.

What may determine McGregors transfer value is if Shay Given leaves Newcastle Utd. That will set a price/market value for one of the top keepers in the Premiership and so allow teams to better guage McGregors value. And if Craig Gordon was worth �£9million then �£7.5 million for McGregor doesn't seem to unrealistic.

I wouldnt say no to selling McGregor for 7.5 million then trying to get Gordon on the cheap.

In saying that McGregor had a top quality save early in the game yesterday that he didnt know much about.

Guest 51_&_Counting

I would be surprised if we received half that amount for him. Obviously they are just stating the obvious, that he will be away for the right price.

Not saying he is a bad keeper, but 7.5 for an average keeper, i dont think so..

We wouldn't get that for him now...

McGregor is a decent keeper but has shown this season that he lacks confidence and the mental strength not to let off-field problems affect him game., Potential suitors will have noted that if/when they decide to make an offer for him.

He's probably one asset that we can afford to sell for a decent price as Alexander did show he was an able deputy during his time in the team.