Rangers put �£7.5million price tag on keeper McGregor

Rangers will ask �£7.5million for goalkeeper Allan McGregor if English Premier League clubs seek to lure him away from Scotland.

The Ibrox No 1 is the most valuable remaining asset in Walter Smith's squad and is expected to attract offers during the January transfer window.

Rangers will not want to part with McGregor cheaply but, with no European income following the Champions League calamity in Kaunas, a significant bid could prove tempting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1104014/Golden-gloves--Rangers-7-5million-price-tag-keeper-McGregor.html?ITO=1490

That doesn't mean he can't regain that form, he's young enough. What would we do with the money? Buy another 'star' who's going to move on in six months?:sigh:

He's been dropped already this season to try and get his form back. It seems whatever is going on OFF the pitch is affecting him.

Personally Id go to Man Utd and ask Sir Alex to loan Foster and Evans for the rest of the season and plump them straight into the first team.

I would give Alexander his chance. He did nothing to deserve being dropped in the first place.

If someone DID offer us 7.5 million I would take it. AM has been culpable for a few dropped points this season too - it would definitely seem that his off-field antics are affecting his on-field performances.

Well at least, if that's the asking price, there's no chance of him moving in the window. Craig, I said exactly the same about Alexander the other day - no reason for him to have been dropped and I think the way that happened was a very bad message to send out to the squad - basically, no matter how well you do, if you're not one of Walters favourites, there isn't any chance of regular games.