Hardeep Kohli, brother of Liar and Slum Landlord, Sanjeev!

Guest 51_&_Counting

There was a large amount of Asian bears in Manchester that day, i seen plenty, the kholi family of slum landlords do it again.

Once again we are demonised in the mhedia by those idiots. It just beggars belief the amount of bad press we receive from these poor misguided fools..

Hello to all btw, new poster to this site. I was on the original one, but just tried to use my log in from that,. but had to change it, as all new forum as i have noticed. keep up the good work admin, cracking looking site.. :thup:

Guest 51_&_Counting

Cheers all, i was 50 & counting on the old site, didnt make too many post that i can remember though. so it shows how long it has been since i posted.

Am looking forward to another name change come may.

Cheers all, i was 50 & counting on the old site, didnt make too many post that i can remember though. so it shows how long it has been since i posted.

Am looking forward to another name change come may.

Welcome mate, but I fear you may have a long wait.:(

A deep vein of scepticism runs through this forum!

Sanjeev, the person who claimed in print, in the Herald that it was Rangers fans who had racially abused Mark Walters on his Rangers debut at Parkhead - liars from cradle to grave.

Cammy F

Sanjeev was contradicted by his brother Hardeep in this article in the Scotland on Sunday

"ll never forget the Rangers winger Mark Walters having to move armfuls of bananas Celtic fans had thrown at him while they chanted like monkeys. Even a few Rangers fans sent racist chants his way. The irony that they, the bigoted chanters, were the ones who had failed to evolve was altogether lost on them."

Another quote from the same article-:

"My Rangers top was passed round the changing rooms and spat on by 27 boys'"

http://news.scotsman.com/hardeepsinghkohli/My-Rangers-top-was-passed.3315922.jp

Guest 51_&_Counting
Welcome mate, but I fear you may have a long wait.:(

A deep vein of scepticism runs through this forum!

Its the same Rangers forum wide bud.

We have to be positive, they aint that good, and imo, still have their bad spell to come, i am just hoping it started on Saturday & long may it continue..:thup: