Gribz/Pete, we're not saying that selling Boyd is the end of Rangers or anything so dramatic.

What we are saying, is selling one of your key contirbutors halfway through the season is detrimental to your title charge. Why weaken your team when you are in the business of trying to win things. (see Alan Hutton).

It's alright though, we'll sell all our best, most effective players and put guys liek Hemdani in the team, we might not be able to defend against St Johnstone with such foreign superstars in the team, but at least we'll look pretty while we get embarrassed!

After the initial shock and depression of this revelation and what it means for the future of RFC in general, I must say that I remain unconvinced by Boyd as a player. He was pish against Celtic (hands up who REALLY thought he wouldn't be) and was back on his level scoring against ICT at the weekend there. The trouble is I have no faith whatsoever that WS could go out and get a real �£4m striker with the cash. I give you Kyle Lafferty. Will the cash be reinvested anyway? I doubt it.

Either way a revolt is on the cards, particularly if Barry goes. Then we'll have no "Rangers Men" left. The tims are fuckin lovin this.

BTW David Healy? GTF.

Unconvined by a player who has scored 21,22 in the first half of the season and has only played 22 games u must be having a laugh mate. While i agree his all round play and his mobility isnt the greatest his scoring exploits are out of this world. u take boyds goals out of that team what does it leave us? not very much. name another striker around europe or maybe even the world at 25 years of age that can if fit GUARNTEE us 30 plus goals a season, u would be strugling i think cotter.

Honestly, do you see it?

Well, how can anyone say no ?,he has not had a run in his favoured position so he should get a run there now and time will tell, how do we know if Aron/Fleck will perform if they don't get a chance ?

I am considering individual direct action involving superglue, railings in Charlotte Square and a coffin with Rangers F C on it.

Ill join carldvelle but not to sure about the railings if there steel murray would probarly sell u stuck to them!

Well, how can anyone say no ?,he has not had a run in his favoured position so he should get a run there now and time will tell, how do we know if Aron/Fleck will perform if they don't get a chance ?

You can make some assessment from what you have seen of him out on the left though.

He is strongly one footed. When he came on against Celtic, every single time he tried to flick the ball back inside with the outside of his right boot and was robbed of the ball.

He does not look particularly fast. He is not particularly good in the air. His composure in finishing appears reasonable although not in Kris Boyd's league.

He does not have any discernable attributes that make him stand out from a run of the mill SPL striker. As such I would be suprised if he was much more effective uptop than he was LM.

You can make some assessment from what you have seen of him out on the left though.

He is strongly one footed. When he came on against Celtic, every single time he tried to flick the ball back inside with the outside of his right boot and was robbed of the ball.

He does not look particularly fast. He is not particularly good in the air. His composure in finishing appears reasonable although not in Kris Boyd's league.

He does not have any discernable attributes that make him stand out from a run of the mill SPL striker. As such I would be suprised if he was much more effective uptop than he was LM.

Ok, but surely it is wrong to prejudge any player untill they get a sustained run in their correct position.He cost a lot of money and was bought as a striker,so all I am saying is now is the time to see what he can do, no point in spending a lot of cash,that we don't have, and not give the guy a chance

Ok, but surely it is wrong to prejudge any player untill they get a sustained run in their correct position.He cost a lot of money and was bought as a striker,so all I am saying is now is the time to see what he can do, no point in spending a lot of cash,that we don't have, and not give the guy a chance

Just a shame we simply didn't buy him and used the 3.5 mill in cash to stave off the banks, and could have kept Boyd.

More financial mismanagement.......