Playing catch up here. Can someone tell me the state of the Boyd transfer? Is it a done deal yet? If not, is it certain to be a done deal after a medical? What's the script? Is he offski?

Playing catch up here. Can someone tell me the state of the Boyd transfer? Is it a done deal yet? If not, is it certain to be a done deal after a medical? What's the script? Is he offski?

Lets just say you are very close to owing me a tenner ;)

Fee agreed, Boyd will travel for a medical tonight and discuss personal terms (which shouldnt be a problem as he likely will get an increase). Virtually a done deal.

Lets just say you are very close to owing me a tenner ;)

Fee agreed, Boyd will travel for a medical tonight and discuss personal terms (which shouldnt be a problem as he likely will get an increase). Virtually a done deal.

Bugger, I better get the penny whistle out. :(

Got groaned at for the SDM phone call to ECK joke as well... Think I'm gonna end up as the 1st to reach the groaned at 100 times mark. No wait.. Gribz is in with a shout as well.. :fish:

DON'T AGREE THE TERMS KRIS !!!!

Bugger, I better get the penny whistle out. :(

Got groaned at for the SDM phone call to ECK joke as well... Think I'm gonna end up as the 1st to reach the groaned at 100 times mark. No wait.. Gribz is in with a shout as well.. :fish:

DON'T AGREE THE TERMS KRIS !!!!

If anyone would be twisted enough to knock them back its him - his only draw is that he got on well with McLeish and that doesnt bode well

weve not seen lafferty up front yet u never know we might get a pleasent suprise and he might bang all sorts of goals in, remember he has been playing out on the left which lets face a 6ft 4 out on the wing is never going to work so all am saying is give him a chance and see what happens. i admit the big man has been pish to say the least on the left but just give him a chance for 6 or so games with miller up front if boydy goes. right i now officially open the doors for pelters to be thrown at me lol.

weve not seen lafferty up front yet u never know we might get a pleasent suprise and he might bang all sorts of goals in, remember he has been playing out on the left which lets face a 6ft 4 out on the wing is never going to work so all am saying is give him a chance and see what happens. i admit the big man has been pish to say the least on the left but just give him a chance for 6 or so games with miller up front if boydy goes. right i now officially open the doors for pelters to be thrown at me lol.

I was making this point earlier mate,the very least that should happen is that he gets a chance

I can't believe this is happening. A couple of weeks ago we needed to reduce the wage bill and trim the squad. We would have been happy to have seen the back of most of the players mentioned. We might even have brought in a good bit more cash for them as well if a little discretion had been applied as opposed to the 'fire-sale clearout' message that was brandished around in desperation. Now all of a sudden, we're in dire straits and selling our best players. Please don't go Kris. We need you.

I think a protest wouldn't get off the ground IMO,Boyd split the fans 50-50

It's funny how it doesn't look so 50-50 right now :rolleyes:.

I take that back. It isn't funny at all :mad: