Fergie to leave?

Care to offer more than "ridiculous"? Which particular five minutes impressed you then?

2nd half against Aberdeen at home

Hamilton at home in the league

Spells in the 2nd half against Celtic at home

Don't get me wrong, he's playing poorly and lucky to be in the team. However to say he hasn't played well for 5 minutes is a massive over-reaction

2nd half against Aberdeen at home

Hamilton at home in the league

Spells in the 2nd half against Celtic at home

Don't get me wrong, he's playing poorly and lucky to be in the team. However to say he hasn't played well for 5 minutes is a massive over-reaction

Is that it? Spells?

He's a lot more than lucky. He's Walter's pick. And he must be given special consideration because the big bad noisyboys shouted things at him and made us all feel uncomfortable.

Since he has came back IMO he brings nothing to the team now. For a captain he should be ashamed and made to watch his performances to prove it. Last night Mendes IMO was doing the work of 3 players in there, similar to what Barry used to do but against a first divison side him and davis were shocking and hardly seen until near the end of the game and even then it wasn't long!! Edu or Hemdani can't be any worse then he is just now but he will never get dropped by Walter and that for a start is wrong......

Since he has came back IMO he brings nothing to the team now. For a captain he should be ashamed and made to watch his performances to prove it. Last night Mendes IMO was doing the work of 3 players in there, similar to what Barry used to do but against a first divison side him and davis were shocking and hardly seen until near the end of the game and even then it wasn't long!! Edu or Hemdani can't be any worse then he is just now but he will never get dropped by Walter and that for a start is wrong......

Hemdani is probably the most over rated player we've had in my time watching Rangers.

His contribution takes on mythical proportions because of how bad the rest of the squad were.

I would say a pattern is infact forming. Begin van le Guen Rangers played good until, yes you guessed it, Fergie came back. Mendes and Davis were playing well until,yes right again, Fergie came back.

The common denominator is Fergie-team deteriates.

Hemdani is probably the most over rated player we've had in my time watching Rangers.

His contribution takes on mythical proportions because of how bad the rest of the squad were.

I don't think he's great either m8 and have said similar in the past but at present I would play him before Barry everytime as he is giving us nothing at all but as Hemdani has disappeared of this planet Barry gets the armband straight back and will never be dropped no matter how bad he plays or how little he does. Barry, Mendes and Davis sounds a decent midfield but they certainly don't show it..........

A good point but we're becoming used to the mythologising of duds at Ibrox. Miller?

A good point but we're becoming used to the mythologising of duds at Ibrox. Miller?

True, but Miller is a slightly different case.

Many overstate his performances to prove how enlightened we are and how bigotry is diminishing at the club. As I said elsewhere, Miller has gone rapidly downhill since a reasonable start, but many are scared to treat him like the rest of the squad for fear of being brandished a bigot.

True, but Miller is a slightly different case.

Many overstate his performances to prove how enlightened we are and how bigotry is diminishing at the club. As I said elsewhere, Miller has gone rapidly downhill since a reasonable start, but many are scared to treat him like the rest of the squad for fear of being brandished a bigot.

Very true - and relevant to a great deal more than players in the modern era at Rangers. Strangled by self-loathing and the output of the world's most productive bigot industry.

Edited by maineflyer

Fingers crossed if true!

There's no doubting he's being pushed out the door by Murray so how must he feel about going back down to play in the EPL again? People have differing opinions whether he was a success or failure before his quick return to us.