Fergie to leave?

Another poor performance tonight. The saints over-ran us in midfield in the first half. To be honest Fergie looks lost. He backs into the 18 yard box without picking up a player. In one move Broadfoot went for the midfield player. The full-back overlapped and got the ball. Barry stood and watched while Broadfoot tried to get back to defend the overlapping full-back.

Please Everton come and get him.

At last these cracks in Ferguson are appearing more obvious to more fans. His negativity in his attitude has been obvious for years and now his playing ability is getting very obvious.

Yet he is still first name on the team sheet.

It may well be a result in playing with injuries for too long but at the moment BF is reminding me of some of the 9IAR team who couldnt find an extra gear to make it 10IAR.

BF needs to be dropped. Davis and Mendes are easy the best option in the centre of the park.

BF needs to be dropped. Davis and Mendes are easy the best option in the centre of the park.

+1 ... I do like KT as well, but he's injured. I'd definitely consider dropping BF, but it's a tough call. I'd maybe give him another game or two, but the problem is how the rest of the team react to the captain being sidelined. If it's likely to be disruptive, maybe it's best he goes elsewhere... in which case, I now think he's the best player in the world & so should all other bears, since we can't afford to slag him off to the point that he's only worth ... erm.. practically nada.

Continuing to play Ferguson is just so much more bollocks from Smith. Ferguson hasn't played a decent game for Rangers in two years and since he came back from his recent injury he hasn't played a decent five minutes in total. Who the hell cares if he's club captain, whatever that means. Above all else, he's a player and if he's not contributing, and he's not, then he should not be in the team. The fact he is only confirms the inability of this manager to manage.

Continuing to play Ferguson is just so much more bollocks from Smith. Ferguson hasn't played a decent game for Rangers in two years and since he came back from his recent injury he hasn't played a decent five minutes in total. Who the hell cares if he's club captain, whatever that means. Above all else, he's a player and if he's not contributing, and he's not, then he should not be in the team. The fact he is only confirms the inability of this manager to manage.

Clearly he isn't that player he was and has struggled to impose himslef on games but to say he hasn't had a good game in 2 years or even a decent 5 minutes this season is ridiculous

Mendes and Davis to a certain extent haven't exactly set the heather of fire either recently. In fact, I would say that Mendes hasn't had a good game since the 4-2 victory at parkhead.

Both these players show glimpses of what they are capable of during games, but never consistantly. Would dropping Barry Ferguson improve these players? I suppose the only way to find out is to play Davis and Mendes in the centre, but I don;t believe for a minute that it is a certainty to pay off.

As for selling Fergie, I don't think we'd get the required �£3.8M for him, so it would be sell Fergie PLUS a-n-other.......

Cammy F

Ferguson was like a coo in a field grazing at times, wandering about marking no-one and he constantly backed off towards the 18 yard line. He is clearly not happy with the regime at present and it is showing, but he is doing the wrong thing and if it is true that he is offski then he has only himself to blame. He had a couple of touches and passes last night but he was for the best part very poor.

I think that the line of the Management that all top players are up for sale is having an effect on the team.

I believe it is handing the dhims the title and I believe that every player is wondering why they should try for a club who clearly have no spine, no forward momentum and no Management Plan.

Another winning formula by SDM fully backed and supported by Walter and Bain.

It is time for these charlatans to leave this club.

Clearly he isn't that player he was and has struggled to impose himslef on games but to say he hasn't had a good game in 2 years or even a decent 5 minutes this season is ridiculous

Care to offer more than "ridiculous"? Which particular five minutes impressed you then?

He has of course had a couple of good games over the last two years,Celtic 3-0 springs to mind but your sentiment while slightly exaggerated is over the whole, near to the mark.