Murray is certainly looking dafter and dafter by the day.

He's totally lost the plot IMO. Shows exactly why we couldn't rely on him to defend our club - he doesn't have a clue. MediaHouse will be fuming as I'm certain he won't have been contacting them before speaking.

I'm sure your in the know mate, could you detail what and when MediaHouse have achieved, cheers.

I'm sure your in the know mate, could you detail what and when MediaHouse have achieved, cheers.

I wouldn't say I know any more than anyone else boss.

What I would say from the limited knowledge I do have is that the MH exercise is like many of Murray's other possible concessions to the fans. Flawed, expensive, wrongly used and a waste of time because SDM refuses to believe the advice they give him.

PS Isn't there a certain Mr Desmond who seems to be doing a much better job of running a club across the city? I don't see them selling their best players to balance the books. But then he's three times richer than Mr Murray and so maybe our chairman is just not a big enough captain of industry to know what he's doing... eh?

As far as I can see Desmond lets Lawwell get on with riunning the club. Murray has chased out the 2 previous CEOs because he wouldn't give them the autonomy.

Muurray is too hands-on for his own good.

As far as I can see Desmond lets Lawwell get on with riunning the club. Murray has chased out the 2 previous CEOs because he wouldn't give them the autonomy.

Muurray is too hands-on for his own good.

I wish Murray would chase out the current encumbent too !!!