I wouldn't be at all surprised to see an announcement coming before the end of January that Walter is stepping and McCoist is taking over. It would be a bit ahead of plan for Murray but he is starting to look like he needs something to deflect attention and I don't see new players being signed this time.

It would be a classic Murray move and if the heat stays on him for a another week or so I can see this happening.

Edited by maineflyer

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see an announcement coming before the end of January that Walter is stepping and McCoist is taking over. It would be a bit ahead of plan for Murray but he is starting to look like he needs something to deflect attention and I don't see new players being signed this time.

It would be a classic Murray move and if the heat stays on him for a another week or so I can see this happening.

I blame smith and it would have been the first thing i did after the CL debacle. Infact I would have sacked him on the spot afer it.

If nobody moves on then WS will continue to play the duds in order to put them in the transfer window. He did this with Burke and Darcheville. It seems balancing the books is more important than winning the title - arent they forgetting winning the title guarentee's us 10 million from the Champions League!!

If nobody moves on then WS will continue to play the duds in order to put them in the transfer window. He did this with Burke and Darcheville. It seems balancing the books is more important than winning the title - arent they forgetting winning the title guarentee's us 10 million from the Champions League!!

Balancing the books could be more important than winning the title. If we don't have enough cash to pay the wages come April, what do we do?

I will give you JCD.... but Burke got 45 mins against ICT and about 20 IIRC against Hearts - hardly giving him a lot of game time.

Take your point though. I am not sure WS picks a team to put players in the shop window - he just bought and picks the wrong players generally.