John Fleck to get his chance in coming weeks!

This sounds like a bit of mischief-making by the Sun it seems to me. Does anyone seriously think that United ,Spurs or Arsenal would put them straight into their first team when they haven't really made their mark at SPL level? And why would any youngster want to swap Rangers reserves for anyone else's reserves? Not only that but even Bain would know that their value would jump when they have some first-team experience behind them. It really makes me puke when I see that Wenger is blooding 16 year-olds in his first teams and Everton gave a debut to a youngster the other day in the EPL; so why is it so difficult to play young players in the SPL if it really is a mickey-mouse league.? The worrying thing is that we may actually be HARMING their development if we let Walter molly-coddle them for too long. Where would Fletcher at Hibs be now for instance if he hadn't been given a chance?

Is it not the other way round?? :)

Have the above, then Mendes and Davis in the centre with Edu getting a run out!

Hang on - Fleck, Davis, Mendes, Edu and Aaron. That makes 5. Are you advocating 4-5-1 with KM up top?

Actually I think Aaron is right footed and Fleck left, but then I'm old-fashioned.:)

I thought Aaron was left sided, hence McCoist's comments about him being the most natural player we have for that position?

And is Fleck a winger, centre attacking midfielder or a striker?

Fleck's a natural footballer who has been played all across the front line, but I think the club see his future as a striker. I'd be happy just to see him on the field.

Aaron is two-footed but with a predilection for his right, I believe.

Hang on - Fleck, Davis, Mendes, Edu and Aaron. That makes 5. Are you advocating 4-5-1 with KM up top?

Actually I think Aaron is right footed and Fleck left, but then I'm old-fashioned.:)

No was thinking Edu to get a run out at some stage but not starting. However that suggestion of 5 man midfield with those 5 players looks great!