John Fleck to get his chance in coming weeks!

Agreed Craig, if we cant blood them against Falkirk at Ibrox then who can we blood them against! Its not even a gamble when you look around the team at the moment and see how bad some of our current players are.

Agreed Craig, if we cant blood them against Falkirk at Ibrox then who can we blood them against! Its not even a gamble when you look around the team at the moment and see how bad some of our current players are.

And that is the thing. McCoist said during the week "Aaron is probably the most natural in our squad to play LM". But followed it up with "we are protecting him because we need points and cant throw him in, it wont be fair".

How about asking Aaron himself if he would feel unfairly treated to get a chance of playing at LM in the 1st team. Stupid comment.

I am all for protecting players and bringing them in slowly and gently. But giving a player 10 minutes in 6 months of play is RIDICULOUS, especially as no-one has made that position their own. GIVE HIM A CHANCE.

Same can be said of Fleck. If we are struggling financially then it is these young lads with DESIRE and FIGHT that we should be brining in to supplement a smaller squad.

dont know how much truth are in these rumours but walter certainly had perfect timing in saying fleck would get a chance as it is reported in the sun today that the top english clubs are weighing up a 2million offer for youngsters fleck and danny wilson. what an absolute disagrace that would be selling our future stars as well as trying to flog our present stars, if the rumours are true u can bet your bottom dollar that we would sell the pair of them in a heartbeat, nothing suprises me anymore at rangers, NOTHING!

Fleck and Wilson being linked to EPL clubs in the papers today!!

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/article2137500.ece

It would seriously piss me off if a talent like Fleck is sold before even getting a chance to contribute to the club. If this really is the reason behind Smith's recent conversion to giving youth a chance then it represents a whole new low as far as I'm concerned.

You can tell he something special and I agree if he was to go without being given a chance here first would sum up the state we are in and what kind of people are running our club at present. Fans have been waiting for years to see him play regularly for Rangers but they may never get the chance if this story is true and he is another player they want to push out the door for money. I certainly hope it's not true but it wouldn't surprise me if it was to happen.

How good is danny wilson ive never heard of him tbh - wot position does he play ?

Centre-half.

Very highly thought of but behind Fleck in terms of his development.

The fact both are being linked with other clubs worries me. However, large pinch of salt taken as any transfer would be complicated given the nuances (sic) of RYD.