What is a sackable offence for a Rangers manager?

It was smith who selected and purchased the players not murray. It was walter smith who picked the side and deployed the tactics that got us beat in the champions lague CLs.

Murray may have his failings but i dont blame him for other peoples mistakes.

I'm not absolving Smith of his share of the blame, but i'm not sure we can ignore Murray when it comes to the state of the finances.

I really think you need to examine that statement too. Rangers, so much history, so few who know any of it. Murray's brainwashing is almost complete.

Is he not :o

Not a good day for me is it. :

it's got fuck all to do with Murray though so cut the patronising shit.

I'm not absolving Smith of his share of the blame, but i'm not sure we can ignore Murray when it comes to the state of the finances.

Far too many people are using smith incompetence as a rod to beat murray with. Yes there are issues with murray but holding responsible for smiths fucked up transfers this term just doesnt wash with me.

Far too many people are using smith incompetence as a rod to beat murray with. Yes there are issues with murray but holding responsible for smiths fucked up transfers this term just doesnt wash with me.

That's not what I was doing.

You started off talking about the state of our finances and how we have gone from a relatively strong position to a weak one.

If you're going to blame Walter for the negatives with getting knocked out of Europe and some poor transfers thsi year, by the same token we can credit him for the finances the Euro run generated and helping Hutton rediscover the form that brough us a �£9million transfer and bringing in Cuellar to generate �£6mil profit.

I was merely trying not to solely blame Smith for the finances but the Chairman too. It now appears you are determined to lay it all at smith's door.

That's not what I was doing.

You started off talking about the state of our finances and how we have gone from a relatively strong position to a weak one.

If you're going to blame Walter for the negatives with getting knocked out of Europe and some poor transfers thsi year, by the same token we can credit him for the finances the Euro run generated and helping Hutton rediscover the form that brough us a �£9million transfer and bringing in Cuellar to generate �£6mil profit.

I was merely trying not to solely blame Smith for the finances but the Chairman too. It now appears you are determined to lay it all at smith's door.

So tell which bit is murrays fault.

Is he not :o

Not a good day for me is it. :

it's got fuck all to do with Murray though so cut the patronising shit.

Do you really think I was patronising you? Perhaps I was right enough. But anyone who comes out with "shit" like Walter Smith being our most successful ever manager is probably some kind of plastic bear who comes on internet forums pretending to be something he's obviously not. At the very least, he deserves all the patronising he gets.

Do you really think I was patronising you? Perhaps I was right enough. But anyone who comes out with "shit" like Walter Smith being our most successful ever manager is probably some kind of plastic bear who comes on internet forums pretending to be something he's obviously not. At the very least, he deserves all the patronising he gets.

First comment was stupid, but suffering a massive hangover and not thinkin g straight. I made a mistake, i'm not going to cry over it. I've forgotten things before and said stupid things before and will n odoubt do so again. Doesn't give you a right to behave like an arsehole.

The gist of my point anyway is that Walter Smith is hugely succesful in terms of what he ahs won.

Yes has made mistakes, lots of big ones.

But the abuse is getting out of hand and is disproportionate to what he deserves.

Football fans are fickle I know that. But sometimes continual negt=ativity just gets annoying.