Well, well, well. This is a Massive test for us. I agree Gribz.

If Rangers are going to win this league, then i'd have to say we need to WIN those three games.

It is coming on for february and we must start making a move. Yesterdays win would have put the shiters on Celtic. They'll be thinking they beat us at Ibrox and had the chance to go 10 points clear when they blew it against Hibs(or Hearts cant quite rem.)

Now we are right up there ass. Watch the pressure IN cELTICS GAME AT aBERDEEN TOMORROW IF IT GETS TO 20 MINS AND aBERDEEN ARE LEVEL OR AHEAD.

Lets see what BOTH teams are made of now.(sorry about caps lock):confused:

Yeah John, I think if Celtic dont win today then 7 points in the next 3 games keeps us right in touch, of course it could be we draw with Utd and beat Celtic which may still change things in our favour.

We have to go out and look for 9 points but picking up 7 wouldnt be a disaster, just as long as we dont lose at parkhead IMO.

I'll be watching the Aberdeen v Celtic game today with interest, its about time Aberdeen showed up in this fixture

Yip definitely 3 massive games. I know it's a cliche but we just have to take one game at a time. I agree with Pete though last season and certainly in the first half of this campaign we have dropped points to the teams in the lower half of the League. We have to eradicate this in the remaining games to stand any hope of catching the Sellick

I dont see the 5 point gap as all that much of a problem as we still have two games left against the mhanks who have been inferior to us so far in the last games we played them.

But the lack of consistency in our form and our team selections has made it difficult to look ahead without being nervous so we really should be taking it one game at a time.

TBH I want 9 points. That is what we will need to start this challenge. And if we don't get full points we are letting the Dhims off again. I mean we did it last year, so lets get the 9 and then march onwards and not mark time...

9 points in these games is what I want and expect.

Back when I first watched Rangers i'd expect and they'd usually deliver 9.

They're obviously feeling the pressure at aberdeen (kiss of death), lets hope the sheep don't capitulate.

As has been said above, with us playing before them each game we need to win and see how they deal with the pressure.