• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi people, just joined the site today, to see the differing opinions of fellows bears is always good, not always agreeable but good all the same.

You'll get a right good debate on many a topic on Gersnet. Just don't start a Kris Boyd thread. ;)

Are you anti Smith or pro Smith?

Hi people, just joined the site today, to see the differing opinions of fellows bears is always good, not always agreeable but good all the same.

Welcome to the site...

We may not always agree but you'll find it is done so eloquently and fairly on here... :box:

You'll get a right good debate on many a topic on Gersnet. Just don't start a Kris Boyd thread. ;)

Are you anti Smith or pro Smith?

Walter has had his time here with us, i'd rather he never came back, he done well coming in to steady the ship, but should've left after Manchester. I guess that makes me anti;)

Hi Bears, i live in England but try to get up for most home games at Ibrox. I got my moniker many years when i was but a lad living in the Gallowgate not a mile from the San Giro. In those days people never locked their doors and my pals dared me to shout 'No Surrender' in a door that was well known Septic fans. Nearly got my arse tanned, but the father of that house hated me ever after and called me that "wee blue so and so" (or Orange B ) to other neighbours of the same persuasion.