Alright lads, been reading the site for a while, Always a good place to visit if you get sick of the internet madness that surrounds Rangers. Often felt like posting on threads so been meaning to join for a while. So looking forward to toasting many Rangers successes on here as we take back all our trophies. Inevitable things sometimes bore due to predictability but this is going to be good for a while before the rest become a bit of an irrelevance again. It drives them ill but there you have it, just the facts of Scottish football. There is a challenging but ultimately rewarding period for the club ahead so lets make the most of it :)

Welcome The Deedle and all recent newbies.

Consider attending the 3rd Semi Annual Gersnet Dinner where you can put faces and voices to the pseudonyms on here. The first two dinners were a huge success (though I say so myself) with numbers increasing from 12 to 22 in December.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?69742-Poll-for-the-Venue-of-the-3rd-Semi-Annual-Gersnet-Dinner

Guest speaker will be announced after the venue is decided next weekend.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

• 1 month later...

Thought i'd check in here first! Previously of RM Forum since 2007 with around 17k posts. Turned into a shambles of a place and full of eedjits. Decided to move to pastures new. Gersnet was my first option. Always read great articles from here, has a clear whiff of Level headed and sensible opinions about it. ;)

Also on Twitter, @JMcInall, gimme a shout.

Thought i'd check in here first! Previously of RM Forum since 2007 with around 17k posts. Turned into a shambles of a place and full of eedjits. Decided to move to pastures new. Gersnet was my first option. Always read great articles from here, has a clear whiff of Level headed and sensible opinions about it. ;)

Also on Twitter, @JMcInall, gimme a shout.

Hi Jama88

Consider attending the 3rd Semi Annual Gersnet Dinner after the QoS game on 17 May where you can put faces and voices to the pseudonyms on here. The first two dinners were a huge success (though I say so myself) with numbers increasing from 12 this time last year to 22 in December.

Rangers Historian, Robert McElroy, will speak on a little known aspect of our history - "Rangers - The War Years"

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/sh...Gersnet-Dinner

PM me for payment details if interested.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

• 1 month later...
Guest House Of Baelish

Afternoon Bears,

thought I'd join in after liking what I read.

Probably take me a while to get used to the lay out but Hi anyway.

:crest

Edited by House Of Baelish

Guest House Of Baelish
Welcome to Gersnet House Of Baelish. :)

Thanks Zappa.

Tried reading the terms and conditions but got the 404 message.

Are things like Rangers signatures not allowed ?

Afternoon Bears,

One of the lads in another Forum ( that shall remain unnamed ) dropped a link to this place and thought I'd join in after liking what I read.

Probably take me a while to get used to the lay out but Hi anyway.

:crest

Welcome to gersnet mate.