Bounce game v Airdrie 4-0

Holy shit that guy is big

Beasley and McCulloch will be starters at Pittodrie then!!!!

We must have pretty much a clear bill of health bar Thomson at the moment. S Smith has been playing in the reserves also. No excuses from WS for not fielding a good team

Holy shit that guy is big

Beasley and McCulloch will be starters at Pittodrie then!!!!

We must have pretty much a clear bill of health bar Thomson at the moment. S Smith has been playing in the reserves also. No excuses from WS for not fielding a good team

I'm not convinced Beasley and McCullsoh will play, but with Smith you never know. Expect the unexpected, as we the fans did with Adam in the OF.

I would bring Smith back in at LB. How long has he been back fit? He's our only other natural LB.

Papac may well win his appeal and play. Or doesn't he play anyway and if he loses the appeal he misses the next game?

If the latter is true then he would miss the OF game. Would it have been worth apealing if that were the case ? I havent seen the incident but from every single source it seems that the red card was a ridiculous decision, so this may be a no-brainer.

On a somewhat related topic - anyone notice how much grief the refs were getting this weekend despite the agreement on a moratorium from slagging the officials. Chesney was at it, as was Hughes.