What the fook is wrong with what I said. It is fact - the majority have an Irish complex - they want to be Irish, they hate Britain but are quite happy to take my fooking tax money in family credit and giro's....

They are tink soap/tax dodging fuckers and if they left my country - be that Scotland or Britain as a whole, we would all be much better off. Lower crime, less pay outs to the degenerate inbred fuckers and TBH if they want to be Oirish then fuck off and do so.

There are also Proper fans who are Scottish and whom I admire for standing up for that - not all C****c fans are cunts, just a large proportion.

You can't call them Fenians, you can't call them T@igs - now Tinks is being racist/Xenaphobic.......

What next - should I start calling them Orange bastards coz that seems to be quite acceptable? :sigh:

What the fook is wrong with what I said. It is fact - the majority have an Irish complex - they want to be Irish, they hate Britain but are quite happy to take my fooking tax money in family credit and giro's....

They are tink soap/tax dodging fuckers and if they left my country - be that Scotland or Britain as a whole, we would all be much better off. Lower crime, less pay outs to the degenerate inbred fuckers and TBH if they want to be Oirish then fuck off and do so.

There are also Proper fans who are Scottish and whom I admire for standing up for that - not all C****c fans are cunts, just a large proportion.

You can't call them Fenians, you can't call them T@igs - now Tinks is being racist/Xenaphobic.......

What next - should I start calling them Orange bastards coz that seems to be quite acceptable? :sigh:

i don`t have aproblem with ANY of that wija,

but danny does!!!:confused:

Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks the ranting Tim has a point. His post is clearly out of context as to me it looks like he's responding to some Pompey fan saying something like "Portsmouth are a bigger club than Celtic who play in a Mickey Mouse league anyway".

He's just gone off the handle a bit but he looks like an intelligent, well adjusted individual compared to some of the out of order racist remarks by a few of the Pompey fans as well as their completely ignorant remarks like comparing the SPL to the VC.

It's the Pompey fans who look bad to me on that page and the typical anti-Scottishness of some of the English is transparent even though they don't even know where the Tim is from.

I agree with the Tim for most of his post:

I agree with him that Portsmouth is a smaller club than Celtic.

I agree that Portsmouth only get a mention because they are in a highly hyped league with some very big clubs (due to Sky money).

I agree that Pompey usually get beat by the bigger clubs.

I agree that Celtic have a lot more fans than Pompey and their stadium is better.

I agree that Petrov is only going to Portsmouth to play in the EPL and not for the club itself.

I agree that if he got a better offer from a bigger club he'd probably take it.

I agree that Portsmouth are unlikely to get into Europe and have precious little chance of CL football.

And I agree that I'd rather follow a team that wins stuff, albeit in a less competitive league, and competes in Europe, than watch them outplayed week after week and never win anything, albeit in one of the top leagues.

The responses prove his point that although Pompey don't win anything they enjoy boasting about what league they are in, so I agree again there.

I disagree about his attack on their nickname, and some people do care about them.

For those who disagree with me, remember, all these points also apply to Rangers.

Supporting a smaller, less successful club is definitely more of a noble cause as you have more downs to put up with than ups, but as soon as you glorify in the league your in, and put others down for theirs, you're nobility is gone and you become just another glory hunter with a more banal goal.

Celtic fans boast about winning the league, Pompey boast about being in a league...