A better result for us?

Many seem to be arguing that a draw is a better result for us than them.

We appear to have the easier run in with the remaining Old Firm at Ibrox.

Each teams upcoming fixtures are:

We have..

Killie (h)

Hamilton (a)

Inverness (h)

Hearts (h)

They have..

Motherwell (a)

St Mirren (h)

Killie (a)

Dundee Unt (a)

Hopefully we can take maximum points and they suffer a couple of defeats or draws. We could go back top before long. :rfc:

I'm not sure who the "many" are exactly but a poor display against celtic is often followed by this sort of desperate straw-clutching analysis.

The Many might by justified saying that a draw was one point better than a defeat - but they obviously wouldn't be the same Many who would say a draw was two points worse than a win.:whistle:

I'm not necessarily agreeing with the fans making this argument, though I can see there point.

Keeps us in touch with an easier run in, in theory, and the remaining game between the sides being a home tie for us.

In addition to what is posted above, on 3 of those 4 weekends we play before them so can put pressure on them if we win.

some say that our manager is over causious.

I say he is spineless.

Its the same tactics that saw us lose the league to a very mediocre team last season and the fucking arsehole is dragging us down again.

smith is a disgrace to every fan that pays money to follow Rangers.

I should know, i forked out for two tickets today.

thats two opertunities missed to go top of the league and our gutless manger has turned both of them down.

Says a lot about his character.

Possibly but it doesn't take away from the fact that they were there for the taking and WS shat out it with his 9-0-1 formation!

Couldn't believe Mark Guidi say on Radio Clyde that "every" Rangers fan was ecstatic with the way we played last season on reaching the UEFA Cup Final. Eh, naw Guidi you lying cunt!

some say that our manager is over causious.

I say he is spineless.

Its the same tactics that saw us lose the league to a very mediocre team last season and the fucking arsehole is dragging us down again.

smith is a disgrace to every fan that pays money to follow Rangers.

I should know, i forked out for two tickets today.

thats two opertunities missed to go top of the league and our gutless manger has turned both of them down.

Says a lot about his character.

Smith showed his true Manchester spirit today. The guy has become a loser.

I think this was a poor result since we should have had the onion bag rippling. OK Macdonald missed a sitter for them, but if we had taken our chances .......

Glad I stayed in my pit!

whit kind of rangers man are you coming out with a statement like im glad a stayed in ma pit?