A better result for us?

whit kind of rangers man are you coming out with a statement like im glad a stayed in ma pit?

To be fair I bet there were PLENTY of fans who wished they stayed in their pit.

After suffering through the 1st 45 mins I struggled to be bothered to watch the 2nd half.

Sorry but the performance from our team in the 1st 45 would have sent anyone to sleep.

And some people, myself included, get so worked up about an OF game that they actually prefer to NOT watch it, means that I support Wija in his statement.

That OF game today would have put anyone to sleep.

Do you NEED to watch the game to be a "Rangers man" ? I think not.

To be fair I bet there were PLENTY of fans who wished they stayed in their pit.

After suffering through the 1st 45 mins I struggled to be bothered to watch the 2nd half.

Sorry but the performance from our team in the 1st 45 would have sent anyone to sleep.

And some people, myself included, get so worked up about an OF game that they actually prefer to NOT watch it, means that I support Wija in his statement.

That OF game today would have put anyone to sleep.

Do you NEED to watch the game to be a "Rangers man" ? I think not.

I can honestly say that if my team are playing rubbish i am not going to get off my seat and jump out the stadium or house, pub wherever! I was at the game yesterday in fact ive only missed 1 game home and away all season and ive endured many a games like yesterday but just cause there playing bad doesn't mean you get up and fuck off you stay and support or sit in your armchair and cheer them on!:rfc::rfc::rfc:

I thought we played for a draw and got one , i thought at times we passed them off the park and controlled the game but as usual Walter doesnt have the balls to go for the throat ,you wont see them go all defensive @ Ibrox so why do we play to accomadate the oposition ??? so frustrating we should take our game to whoever the oposition is big or small.

Celtic were their for the taking yesterday and a 4-1-4-1 formation isnt exactly going for it, Lafferty up on his own isnt going to produce goals for us apart from that Borat saved them with a couple of good saves but we were by far the better team in a mediocore game overall.

I dont remember a Celtic shot at goal during the game , selective memory maybe but nothing that sticks in the mind.

If we had went for it 4-4-2 with Boyd + another we would have taken all 3 points i reckon , but at the end of the day 4/6 @ the San Giro this season is not to be sniffed at , i agree with previous statments we have the easier run in and they have to come to us in the split they are 2 ahead just now but if we play our cards right this could still be our season :)

:rfc:

I think people are being a bit glib about the fact that losing this game would be a disaster. Not losing was far more important than winning as 5 points behind would be a mountain to climb.

2 points behind with one more game at Ibrox is a reasonable position to be in, especially when Celtic look more likely to drop points than we do.

I didn't even think the game was that bad and pretty par for the course for an Old Firm game and if you don't get something out of watching these games then I pity you as a Rangers fan as this is our meat and drink.

I thought we were pretty comfortable throughout the game appart from a couple of scares and created far more decent chances than Celtic. We soaked them up in the first half and had them on the rack for periods of the second.

It wasn't all that pretty but then not many OF games are, and still they are the most desirable tickets to have in a season.

It's simple to say we would have won playing 4-4-2 but it's also ludicrous to think management is that easy. Try asking Gordon Strachan why he can't put together a team that can compete with that most basic of formations and he'll dismiss you as an eejit.

Over the last, what 10 years, I've seen us struggle many a time to get results at Celtic park and so I'm reasonably satisfied with a 0-0 draw where again we were the better team on the park and I'm sure many fans around the world would not be the most disappointed with such a scoreline away to the 4 in a row champions and top of their league as well as their greatest rivals.

I think a lot of people are slagging of Walter for "not taking a risk" without actually understanding the full meaning of the word, "risk".

I'll admit it, I wanted to turn over and watch somethin else. The only reason I never was because I had 5 of my mates round. It was garbage, but it's what we've come used to these days.

I don't see why we expect anything else these days. The standard of OF games are slowly going downhill season after season.

At half-time I certainly didn't fancy another 45mins of our team allowing Celtic the time and space to dictate play.

However, thankfully, the players and manager seemed to find their balls belatedly and realised that Celtic were less than average.

Of for a team and manager that believes we can cause teams trouble instead of being overly worried about the opposition.

Where is our belief?