Kirk Broadfoot Trickery

I have to add this about christino broadfoot when on the right wing during the 2nd half he did something magic with the ball only to fall down several yards later, i could,nt stop cheering the lad on quite simply magical from kirk, well done son....:rfc::)

He's one Rangers player I actually enjoy watching. Committed, passionate and confident even if he lacks the quality we'd prefer to have.

Some other players in the team could learn from his attitude.

PS: The turn he did was superb and I think he got a foul as he was brought down IIRC.

He did OK mate but sometimes that isn't enough.

In saying that I'm sure he'd have been told to site back as usually he's quite happy to push forward in games. It wasn't until he did push on that Davis started to look a bit more dangerous.

Our defence often sits too deep and it's amazing the difference when they don't allow Weir's lack of pace to worry us. We're much more dangerous when the whole defence pushes up.

What I like about Kirk Broadfoot is that he isn't afraid to try to play football. Despite the criticism he has received from all directions, he just keeps on believing in himself.

Too many who have passed through Ibrox have seen their confidence collapse in the face of expectation. Kirk had already shown he has something that Jock Wallace often spoke about. Character.