Kirk Broadfoot Trickery

What I like about Kirk Broadfoot is that he isn't afraid to try to play football. Despite the criticism he has received from all directions, he just keeps on believing in himself.

Too many who have passed through Ibrox have seen their confidence collapse in the face of expectation. Kirk had already shown he has something that Jock Wallace often spoke about. Character.

My uncle is good friends with Kirk's now-ex girlfriend's father. Apparently when all the other players were off on their holidays during pre-season the big fella was going through extra training sessions with his personal trainer in order that he could hit the ground running when the season started.

He has exactly the attitude that you would want from players and I just wish that his passion, energy, commitment would rub off on some of the others.

Whether or not you like him as a player you really have to admire the way he has handled himself and he has actually performed very well in what is not his natural position.

He deserves more credit than he gets sometimes.

My uncle is good friends with Kirk's now-ex girlfriend's father. Apparently when all the other players were off on their holidays during pre-season the big fella was going through extra training sessions with his personal trainer in order that he could hit the ground running when the season started.

He has exactly the attitude that you would want from players and I just wish that his passion, energy, commitment would rub off on some of the others.

Whether or not you like him as a player you really have to admire the way he has handled himself and he has actually performed very well in what is not his natural position.

He deserves more credit than he gets sometimes.

Very well put Craig. Everyone who has ever slagged the fella should read that post.

During the first half of 2007/08 when he wasn't getting a sniff of the first-team he used to stay behind after training most days for one-on-one coaching from Davie Weir. I read an interview with him some time last year, he basically said he was a ned and an idiot as a youngster before seeing the error of his ways. Top guy, deserves everything he gets from the game.

Guest bigbear

Kirkie reminds me of "The Tin Man" Ted Mcminn who was a cult hero for us

LOL that prick soon to be Ex Scotland manager Burntcuntly, would probably have rated big Ted as "limited ability"

PS hope I didn`t offend the t@ig loving posters here who would love watching a full team of Septic players in my country`s colors

Edited by bigbear

Guest bigbear
What '**** loving posters' are on here, bigbear?

Don't appreciate that comment one bit.

Sorry Frankie. I wont post comment here again if you do not know who I mean

Been here a long time and I have no idea who you mean either. Was a silly comment to make tbh as Gersnet has never been like that and doesn't tolerate the use of T*** or F*****

Edited by jonc127

The comment was aimed at "alexscottislegend" (I think) who said that he was a Rangers AND Scotland fan regardless of whether the national team was made up of solely Celtic players.

Seems you hold a grudge bigbear. The sadder thing is that you look petty with such repeated comments.

Just because someone doesnt agree with your sentiments doesnt give you the right to name call.

Perhaos you should just move on from that particular debate. Petty name calling isnt the norm in here and shouldnt be tolerated. If you cant keep it respectful then dont bother posting.

Edited by craig

Sorry Frankie. I wont post comment here again if you do not know who I mean

I don't read every thread on this forum and generally don't need to as all our users can express their opinion without fear of childish comments like yours.

I'm going to ask you once not to refer to any of my users as **** lovers. If you can't do that, then I suggest you find another forum.