we could be in big trouble

No M F, we are not fukked, remember that there has to be no surrender, and neither there will be. If they continue to twist the words of our songs then we have to continue to expose the stupidity and hippocracy of their accusations. The so called hatred of the famine song has all but died a death although the stench is still in the air as per this SPL lackey's report. Look how quickly they were laughed at over the vile and evil hokey kokey slur.

Let them make idiots of themselves but we have to be ready to expose their hippocracy and ridicule them when they clutch at the straws of any supposed anti catholic/celtic slurs.

If our support wants to fight this, then they must be more subtle in approach and not be as blunt as do it in front of the world's media.

No M F, we are not fukked, remember that there has to be no surrender, and neither there will be. If they continue to twist the words of our songs then we have to continue to expose the stupidity and hippocracy of their accusations. The so called hatred of the famine song has all but died a death although the stench is still in the air as per this SPL lackey's report. Look how quickly they were laughed at over the vile and evil hokey kokey slur.

Let them make idiots of themselves but we have to be ready to expose their hippocracy and ridicule them when they clutch at the straws of any supposed anti catholic/celtic slurs.

If our support wants to fight this, then they must be more subtle in approach and not be as blunt as do it in front of the world's media.

Jesus, it was a parody. What's your plan then?

Edited by maineflyer

Jesus, it was a parody. What's your plan then?

All we need to do, and I mean everyone who uses Gersnet and anyone else who will listen , is whenever any nonsense appears in the press or wherever, complain to the place of origin, complain to our club, complain to celtic, complain to your MSP and MP and anyone else who may have influence. Any of your mates who agree with you tell them to do the same.

Keep your e-mails short, precise and polite quoting the source of your ire, and keep sending them until you get a response.

Spend an hour or so gathering a list of people to complain to and fire them all mails whenever the need arises, I know I do.

If we all did this and kept it up, I'm certain that through time this will achieve so kind of filter on the anti Rangers propaganda.

It's a positive thing to do and it won't have any implications for our Club.

Meanwhile I'm off to bed, nite nite.