we could be in big trouble

If this is true then the fans who continually drag us through this are fannies!

We must have them worried after all - perhaps enough to see a points deduction?

Well they stopped us winning the title last year so it will come as no surprise if they do so again. And with utter predictability, the club will bend at the knee again and condemn the fans too.

The so-called famine song is neither sectarian nor offensive. What it is however is highly amusing and appropriate. The only fannies are the voluntary victims who hunt down offence like the attention addicts they are.

Fukk them.

If this is true then the fans who continually drag us through this are fannies!

These people are simply NOT interested in our Club, they are only concerned in winding people up. I also think they are not interested in sectarian issues.

They use our Club as a front and a stage in order to perform in front of the masses and be heard on T V.

It's all one to them if points are deducted or fines are levied, it won't affect them in any way whatsoever.

They are cowards who hide in the crowd.

These people are simply NOT interested in our Club, they are only concerned in winding people up. I also think they are not interested in sectarian issues.

They use our Club as a front and a stage in order to perform in front of the masses and be heard on T V.

It's all one to them if points are deducted or fines are levied, it won't affect them in any way whatsoever.

What did they sing?

Well what do you know, the t.aigs don't get the result they want so out comes the sectarian card. How come they weren't moaning after the last Old Firm game? Oh right, I get it - they won:rolleyes:

They used every dirty trick in the book last year to win the league and got away with it. I said this on another board earlier in the season - if the paedo harbourers are struggling near the end of the season, the debate over points deduction will begin.

Steak Pie FC - Offended by everything, embarrassed by nothing.

Guest dirtybill

Heard on tv, are you for real, couldnt here fuck all yesterday from our end thanks ******* tv.