Rangers 3 : 1 Kilmarnock - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Funny you mention Cuellar when rating Bougherra. I watched the Villa game today and, even though it was Chelsea, I thought Cuellar looked quite poor in that game. Yes, he was played out of position but he looked very uncomortable to me.

I am not convinced our first goal should have stood. Looked to me like Mendes took the corner and the ball wasn't in the corner quadrant.
The radio commentators were saying that about all of Mendes's corners. The fact is if the linesman and ref let you take the corner then the goal should stand. It was the linesman's job to make sure the ball was in the quadrant before the kick was taken.

Funny you mention Cuellar when rating Bougherra. I watched the Villa game today and, even though it was Chelsea, I thought Cuellar looked quite poor in that game. Yes, he was played out of position but he looked very uncomortable to me.

Agreed, I know a Villa fan who's not been impressed with Cuellar at all since the big money transfer. He was very strong and comfortable in the SPL but against world class strikers in the EPL he's struggling !

The radio commentators were saying that about all of Mendes's corners. The fact is if the linesman and ref let you take the corner then the goal should stand. It was the linesman's job to make sure the ball was in the quadrant before the kick was taken.

How can the 1 linesman see the exact position of the ball from the opposite touchline and the other from the halfway line?

Refs fault.

Agreed, I know a Villa fan who's not been impressed with Cuellar at all since the big money transfer. He was very strong and comfortable in the SPL but against world class strikers in the EPL he's struggling !

He coped in the UEFA Cup.

He is being played out of position, so no wonder he is not playing as well as he can.

How would John Terry get on at right back?