I wish davie weir was retiring tommorow. He's pish!! Last night he got lucky on a number of occasions and was left standing on others. Again our management team relying on a dud!

Personally, I think that's a tad harsh. Yes he's getting on a bit now and at 39/40 he shouldn't be a 1st team pick but apart from last night he's not done much wrong all season.

I thought that he started the season very shakely but then refound his form after Xmas - however, last night was a repeat of that early season form (or lack of).

He looked 2 yards off the pace last night, wasn't his usual commanding self and the penalty was an accident waiting to happen.

Cammy F

Funnily enough I wrote a long-winded posted on another forum yesterday morning about how useful Weir has been generally and how steady he has been in recent weeks.

Last night he made a mockery of my words. Probably his worst game in a Rangers jersey. Throughout the game he looked uncomfortable and it was no surprise that he ended up causing the ICT goal.

It's bizarre as we looked so solid against Hamilton.

Funnily enough I wrote a long-winded posted on another forum yesterday morning about how useful Weir has been generally and how steady he has been in recent weeks.

Last night he made a mockery of my words. Probably his worst game in a Rangers jersey. Throughout the game he looked uncomfortable and it was no surprise that he ended up causing the ICT goal.

It's bizarre as we looked so solid against Hamilton.

Funnily enough, watching DW last night, reminded me of watching him against Gretna last season. Kenny Duechar bitch-slapped Weir last season and he looked petrified anytime we played Gretna. It was if DW thought that The Good Doctor had signed for ICT rather than Hamilton :)

Cammy F

Well at least Berra's away. Terrorised Weir and Boogie in the game we lost to them earlier in the season. :o

More comfortable with Kirk playing when Boogie is his partner. Didn;t work out well when Kirk replaced Madjid for the OF.