Was Ross's deterioration not down partly to alcohol, many a night i seen him in the garage wrecked. Hutton was our worst player but i didnt think he was totally garbage. On his day, he is a fine right back who is good in the air and solid in the tackle.

I do agree with both our fullbacks positional awareness. Both Smith and Hutton got caught out of position last season and hopefully PLG can work with them on this.

You very rarely get a complete player in guys this young, give them time

But Hutton has had time - he isn't a raw youngster - he was played in the team for around 2 years, this being his 3rd season as a first squad player.

Whilst Adam was at fault for the Motherwell goal yesterday, when he chose to shoot rather than pass to Smith, Hutton allowed McCormack room to cross the ball into the box. McCormack was given room and TIME to measure a cross, in fact, Svensson was caught out as he was trying to get across to cut out the cross, leaving O'Donnell with acres of room.

He (or anyone else for that matter) can not continue to make basic errors like this that cost us goals and or games. Maybe I am being harsh and over critical, but IMO Hutton should be more solid than he is, given the experience that he has.

Cammy F

I still think Hutton is a bit lightweight and his final ball is lacking. Its a tough call... like I said in another thread, you have to give him a chance under PLG, but how much time do you give him? One thing is certain, we need to get back to a rock solid back four and keeper if we're going to improve, especially in Europe

Hutton is really good in the air and he needs to show that more. He is a decent player but I just hope that he can find some form because if he doesn't, I feel the Boo Boys will get on his case and it could be Mo Ross Pt. II.

Ricksen has got a lot of had work both on and off the field to complete. He has to win over a lot of bears again as quite a few have lost patience with him, i know I have and would of rather seen him booted out for his behaviour.

I still see him as a right sided player for some reason so if he gets a game id like to see him at RB and hopefully get some form back.

But Id stick with Hutton for a few more games.

There is no way I'd give Ricksen another chance.

I used to be one of his biggest fans but his form of last year and his behaviour of this means he should be sold as soon as possible.

He had one good season in midfield but is a very poor right back and IMO behind Hutton, Lowing, Murray and even Jordan McMillan for that position.

This is a 'man' who takes £20K per week from our club and continually lets us down on and off the park. And people want to give him another chance?

Ricksen seems determined to get back in PLG's plans, but the cynic in me is thinking that's no surprise if you're on the sort of wages he picks up every week.

Problem is Frankie, I can't see anyone paying a fee for Ricksen just now and it might be difficult to terminate his contract. Surely we'd have done that already if it was legally possible and PLG wanted rid of him?

There are teams interested in Ricksen.

Do you know which teams Frankie?

IMO rb is not an option for him, he just doesnt cut it back there. We have Ferguson, Clement, Rae and possibly Hemdani ahead of him for midfield positions.

Add that to the �£20k a week and i say if we get a bid, no matter how little, take it to get him off the wage bill.