People doubted him when he signed for us but I knew nothing about him but I thought he did well yesterday. Ok, he didn't have much to do but the save he made from 'fearless' Phil O'Donnell was superb even though it fell right back into the feet of O'Donnell.

He can kick with two feet to which is always a bonus.

Time will tell as to whether he fucks up or ranks alongside Woods, GOram and Klos.

I've been impressed with him from the off. He's looked calm, confident and assured without Ron's horrible arrogance, and I think the fans will take to him.

He dealt brilliantly with everything thrown at him, and produced initially a great save from O'Donnell before being unlucky with the rebound.

This is why I trust PLG; I wasn't sure about Letizi but put blind faith in PLG that he knew what he was doing bringing the guy in, and so far he's been completely justified,

don`t know much about him tbh.

only what koeman told us and that was that he was right dodgy!

I'll be happy to hold my hands up and say I was wrong if he keeps this up......

But this is only one game and ill stick by my judgement....

Hopefully though, he can keep up some decent performances

C'mon Lionel! :thup:

Could this mean the end for Stefan ?

Never thought about that, but TBH i think the end for Der Goalie was a while ago.

Klos is loved at Ibrox and id still like to see him play again for us if required. Time will tell i guess.

I had never seen Letizi play, so the stories i was hearing about him werent filling me with confidence.

But i liked what he did on Sunday, he came out to claim the ball when it was needed and was alert when called upon, which was rarely.

His initial save was great for their goal except he hit it right into O'donnell's path instead of pushing it to the side.

He'll probably be pretty confident after that performance and hopefully he can continue to get better and work with his defence, something 'the Mullet' never did.

From the bits and pieces i've seen of pre-season as well as the Motherwell game he deals pretty well with cross balls. He looks to catch mostly which if he does regularly and with confidence will be brilliant - something we've not really had for a while.