There is precedence for this in the events of Five Go Mad in Denmark, September'75.

After Scotland had defeated Denmark 1-0 in a Euro group game, Scotland's Skipper, Billy Bremner led 4 others on an all night bender in various bars, culminating in Bremner tipping a rum and coke over a Danish waitress. The other 4 were, Wullie Young, Arthur Graham, Pat McCluskey, and Joe Harper. Collectively, they became known as, 'the Copenhagen Five'.

The SFA found the five players guilty of bring the game into serious disrepute and were banned from representing Scotland for life. Now, if the SFA decide to adhere to this precedence, then the other two players involved in this session should also face the music. Both Scott Brown and Steven Whittaker were involved too, I suggest they be referred to as, 'the Cameron House Four'.

The current Scotland situation is a shambles, a national Manager with a serious drink problem is intent on hanging two players out to dry. Barry ferguson, both Rangers and national Captain, once again is at the centre of an affair that reflects badly on our club. The fall out from this will be long lasting.

I listened to Radio Snyde last evening and it was clear the objective host of the show, Bitter Martin was aware of the affair. He asked Provo Provan and Darrell King their reaction to both Ferguson and Mcgregor being omitted. Provan and King were supportive of the players, but Bitter was intent in suggesting lifestyle and discipline reasons for non selection. Bitter Martin was crowing.

A girl in my works pal , stayed at Cameron House the night the Scotland squad were there and says that Fergusons room was full of booze but she also says that George Burley had to be carried to his room by 2 of the hotel staff , She won the stay in a competiton ?????

Anyone else heard anything like this ?

How does she know there was booze in Ferguson's room?

Can't see that being true DJ...

Maybe she's a Celtic fan, sneaked in and put the booze in there then sneaked out. All part of her cunning plan!

How does she know there was booze in Ferguson's room?

Can't see that being true DJ...

Apparently she was in the room next door , and her pal in my work is a massive fergie fan , so phoned the girl in my work and told her what was going on.

But you are right to be scepticale as am i but i am just letting you know what i have heard as would you.

I'm pissed at Barry right now for such idiotic behaviour, but should he somehow bring home the league flag I wont give a fuck. ninja.gif

Burley threw away our slim chances of qualification with a humbling defeat to Macedonia and in bringing on Iwelumo/Fletcher ahead of Boyd.

There are a lot of similarities between Burley and Le Guen.

Both struggled or are struggling with criticism of their managerial style. Both have/ had dressing room discontent and both times Barry seems to be at the centre of an argument.

I've had a growing dislike for Burley and this is really the final straw for me. Regardless of the behaviour of the players involved, which cannot be condoned - Burley must go. We're currently one nil up against Iceland as I write this but even if we go on to win, I don't hold out much hope of us qualifying and would rather someone else took over and had a few games to bed himself in before looking to the next campaign.