9 in and how's it looking?

Well Le Guen has completed his 9th signing and it doesn't look like he'll be able to bring in any more till a few leave.

What does everyone think of the new team? Five will be heavily involved in the first team with one on the periphery and three youngsters.

That's not bad for a layout of around �£3 million and enough for going on with. I'd presume he's got a couple of million left in this season's budget to spend in January and is being careful with the money.

Our first team squad now looks like:

Letizi/MacGregor

Hutton/Ponroy Svensson Rodriguez Smith/Murray

Ferguson/Hemdani Clement/Rae

Sionko/Burke Sebo/Buffel Adam/N'Diadyi

Prso/Boyd

With Namouchi, Novo and perhaps Ricksen as cover.

Fanfan, Andrews, Malcolm and Bernard seem to be surplus to requirements.

Our weakest position now seems to be centre back so I'm not sure if Fanfan will be allowed to leave quite yet or whether there is someone lined up straightaway if he does leave.

Right back also looks a bit weak but passable as long as Hutton and Ponroy both continue to improve.

But otherwise the squad looks reasonably strong to me and I can see us building on it in January and next summer.

I said it before he was appointed, that I would happily give the Tims the title again this year and build a team and squad for the next 5-10 years. It's not going to turn around overnight and with the exception of Sionko I think all the signings are fairly young guys.

I said it before he was appointed, that I would happily give the Tims the title again this year and build a team and squad for the next 5-10 years. It's not going to turn around overnight and with the exception of Sionko I think all the signings are fairly young guys.

Letizi's about 33 if memory serves me but I take your point building a young team. Disagree about conceding the title because I think we can build for the long term whilst pumping their sorry asses.

The most impressive thing is the age of the squad (and AM takes some credit for that as well). Most players in their early to mid-20's and players like Hutton, Burke, Smith and Boyd have all gotten experience and know what it takes and means to play for Rangers.

If the new players can intigrate into the squad and the culture quickly, I think we have really exciting times ahead.

Cammy F

Letizi's about 33 if memory serves me but I take your point building a young team. Disagree about conceding the title because I think we can build for the long term whilst pumping their sorry asses.

Knew there would be one I would forget. But Svennson, Sebo, Clement etc are all guys for the future as much as now.

The good thing is we now have 2 players for every position with a few more on top of that as well as some exciting youngsters on the fringes. PLG pretty much has his 24 man squad minus another centre-half and possibly a right back.

4-2-3-1 (Deputies in brackets)

________________________Boyd (Sebo)_________________________

Prso (Adam)__________Buffel (Namouchi)____________Sionko (Burke)

__________Clement (Rae)____________Ferguson (Hemdani)_________

Smith (Murray)_Rodriguez (Fanfan)___Svensson (?)___Hutton (Ricksen)

_____________________Letizi (McGregor)________________________

If we can get rid of the surplus players such as Novo, Andrews, Ricksen, Fanfan, Malcolm and Bernard; and replace them with one or 2 new guys we're laughing.

If we can get rid of the surplus players such as Novo, Andrews, Ricksen, Fanfan, Malcolm and Bernard; and replace them with one or 2 new guys we're laughing.

I reckon Novo could do a job for us this season. He cam eon against Motherwell and looks hungry, something that he was missing under Eck.

Mon the Novo!

Full credit to Le Guen, in the short time he has been in charge he has totally transformed our look which nobody understood last season. We have been struggling to put out a midfield for a few seasons and now it looks really strong.

Im a fan of the 4-2-3-1 but it will mean a few getting overlooked and finding themselves on the bench to start with (Burke, Hemdani, Sebo)