He resumes training with the 1st team squad on Tuesday.

Anyone fancy a bet of him starting against Celtic on Saturday? I think it's a certainty and poor Edu will be the one to miss out.

We've played 6 games without him and we've won all 6. He should be named on the bench, nothing more!

Tell you what, he is still our best midfielder IMO, Mendes & Davis were shocking today and Edu was posted missing for most of the game, our midfield was terrible today and before all the Barry haters rattle on about our results since he has been out of the team, aye we have had good results without him but if you really believe we are better of without BF then I do think you have a problem regarding BF

Cant seeing starting at all, fitness alone would rule him out.

Id have a 3 man centre midfield next week of Edu, Mendes and Davis. Get Novo on the right. Having an extra man wider than Davis allows him much more time on the ball to be more effective.

Tell you what, he is still our best midfielder IMO, Mendes & Davis were shocking today and Edu was posted missing for most of the game, our midfield was terrible today and before all the Barry haters rattle on about our results since he has been out of the team, aye we have had good results without him but if you really believe we are better of without BF then I do think you have a problem regarding BF

Where's your facts? How do you work out that we're a better team when he plays?

Without him we've won six on the spin which is something we haven't done all season.

Where's your facts? How do you work out that we're a better team when he plays?

Without him we've won six on the spin which is something we haven't done all season.

I never said we were better with him, what I'm trying to say is he is the only midfielder we have on the books that is capable of dominating games,although he hasn't done it for a while but hasn't been any worse than any other midfielder, but Mendes & Davis cannot do it either.

I am not shouting for him to be back in the team,merely giving my opinion on him as a player. We need to win the league and we are not strong enough to discard a player like BF, I just think it is up to the manager to play who he thinks will win games,there are too many fans that simply don't want BF to play because they dislike him as a person,I just want to win the league and if BF can help us to do that then fine by me.

Mendes showed a good range of passing that Barry seems unable to do nowadays. I'm not sure that he plays well with Mendes and I wouldn't drop Pedro for him. That leaves Edu, but it may be that Edu and Mendes are a better combo than BF and Pedro. The Setanta commentators gave plenty of praise to Mendes. Davis too worked his socks off; if he drops out for Barry, then who plays in the centre?:confused:

Mendes showed a good range of passing that Barry seems unable to do nowadays. I'm not sure that he plays well with Mendes and I wouldn't drop Pedro for him. That leaves Edu, but it may be that Edu and Mendes are a better combo than BF and Pedro. The Setanta commentators gave plenty of praise to Mendes. Davis too worked his socks off; if he drops out for Barry, then who plays in the centre?:confused:

the only thing about mendes is that he can't hold on to the ball or run with it. it's nice fancy flicks all the time with the outside of his feet and like yesterday most of the time they don't come off. We miss the holding play from Barry IMO. Davis does run his socks off but doesn't get invloved in the game enough for me, craps out of challenges and can't cross. Edu has been the best of the lot since he's came into the team and I would rather have him and barry than mendes or davis.

the only thing about mendes is that he can't hold on to the ball or run with it. it's nice fancy flicks all the time with the outside of his feet and like yesterday most of the time they don't come off. We miss the holding play from Barry IMO. Davis does run his socks off but doesn't get invloved in the game enough for me, craps out of challenges and can't cross. Edu has been the best of the lot since he's came into the team and I would rather have him and barry than mendes or davis.

Barry and Edu sounds fine in theory; presumably that means Edu is the sitting MF and Barry would be free to attack and support like he did in the season he got 15 goals. I'm just not sure BF can do that any more..:(