Help me I might miss the final day!!

So a while ago I agreed with the bird to take a trip to see her dad who lives in London on the weekend of the 23rd/24th May. Fuckin idiot I should have checked the fixture calendar.....

He's a West Ham fan and we're going to watch them at home to Middlesboro. I know. Fucking fascinating eh?

We kick off against Utd at 13.00, while the Hammers game doesn't start til 16.00. The bird thinks it takes around 40 mins to get to Upton Park from her old man's house so really what I'm asking is if anyone on here knows a Rangers pub in the vicinity of West Ham?

My heart tells me we're going to the final day again.

Fuck me I can't believe I've let this happen! HELP!

Sounds like the perfect day out to me if you could get the game on the pub.

Try The Queens, its between the underground station and the stadium.

If not try The Green Man (remember your on Green St not due to the colour green). Its about a 10 min walk from the ground on Plashet Grove but has TV's for games on the telly. Im sure your burds old man will know where that is.

Duke of Edinburgh - Turn left out of the underground station and walk away from the ground.

The Boleyn - Corner of Green St and Barking Rd, will be the busiest before the game.

Just call them up and ask if they have Setanta

Edited by Gribz

The Boleyn - Corner of Green St and Barking Rd, will be the busiest before the game.

The Boleyn is a mental pub. I've been in it twice before West Ham games and the atmosphere was immense. Both times there's been huge sing songs in the pub with guys standing on the pool table and chanting about Dennis Wise and Jermain Defoe (post West Ham).

Let's go fackin' mental, let's go fackin' mental, nah nah nah nah oooh!

Where's the Cock Tavern. Seems to be a decent Rangers pub in London from the mentions I've seen it get online, so would be guaranteed to see the match I would've thought. No idea where it is though.

Yeah supposed to be a good boozer.

Central London apparently:

http://www.rangersfcsalondonbranch.co.uk/

East Poultry Avenue, Smithfield, London, EC1

Yeah supposed to be a good boozer.

Central London apparently:

http://www.rangersfcsalondonbranch.co.uk/

East Poultry Avenue, Smithfield, London, EC1

No idea if that's any use to Cotter. Just thought I'd mention as most boozers down here will show and English game in preference of our own if there is a clash, whereas he might stand a better chance of viewing our game in a "rangers" pub.

Thanks for all your help guys. I'll call up the pubs mentioned closer to the time.

Chances are i'll get to see the game as the kick off times are so far apart.

Phew.:rfc:

Where's the Cock Tavern. Seems to be a decent Rangers pub in London from the mentions I've seen it get online, so would be guaranteed to see the match I would've thought. No idea where it is though.

That must be tims pulling your leg Ally.:)