Mendes is another one of those who I think should have been dropped instead of persisting with him. Maybe he'd have a positive reaction to that and come back stronger? I just don't think its a healthy culture to have round a club where players who play below par are never dropped.

Who'd have replaced him? While we don't have any naturally wide players, we still have options and could have shuffled round the midfield. I still think that's been Walter's biggest problem with Fergie, that he seemed "un-droppable".

Who'd have replaced him? While we don't have any naturally wide players, we still have options and could have shuffled round the midfield. I still think that's been Walter's biggest problem with Fergie, that he seemed "un-droppable".

Davis should have been moved into the middle of the park a long time ago. A rest may well be what Mendes needed to recharge his batteries.

Should be interesting to see who WS picks next week. I can see Ferguson starting.

Davis should have been moved into the middle of the park a long time ago. A rest may well be what Mendes needed to recharge his batteries.

Should be interesting to see who WS picks next week. I can see Ferguson starting.

I think he'll stay with what he's been playing lateley.

I feel WS thinks why try change things around if they have more or less been working.

Fergie will come on 60mins gone to drive us through the finish line.

It'll be VERY interesting to see McGregor and Fergusons reactions if we do win this.

Afterall, do you think the former captain, deposed of his rank will join in with the guys? I think he'll make another 'statement' to the press, and Rangers management by not joining in, maybe running up the tunnel and lying low.

If we win i'll be watching what he does. After what he's been through i couldnt really blame him for taking a backseat and letting the new captain get on with it.

Also, i wonder if Big Davie Weir would let Feguson lift the trophy with him upon presentation? That would be an almighty GIRUY to ALL media, Scotland and the management.

Again, i will watch with interest.

It'll be VERY interesting to see McGregor and Fergusons reactions if we do win this.

Afterall, do you think the former captain, deposed of his rank will join in with the guys? I think he'll make another 'statement' to the press, and Rangers management by not joining in, maybe running up the tunnel and lying low.

Was thinking the exact same thing. BF in particular will naturally feel indifferent if he doesnt play a part and will probably take part in the celebrations but be a bit more low key.

Craig, Agreed if we got a classic BF performance then it would win us the title but the odds of him producing the goods are not great. He looked well short of match practise when he came on.