Find it hard to disagree with your sentiments there Craig. The only thing I may slightly have a different opinion is of Miller. I thought his touch was shocking yet he runs his heart out it seems and obviosly had a hand in both goals. (I thought his header was a cracking goal btw)

Find it hard to disagree with your sentiments there Craig. The only thing I may slightly have a different opinion is of Miller. I thought his touch was shocking yet he runs his heart out it seems and obviosly had a hand in both goals. (I thought his header was a cracking goal btw)

I thought Miller was poor. Yes he ran around all day and tried very hard but with little end product. I know that is strange to say when he scored one and contributed to the OG. But I thought overall he was poor.

His 1st touch was abysmal.

I thought his headed goal was shocking defending - for a ball to be put into that area and for him to get a free header whilst the defender was right on him was piss-poor defending. That said, I agree, he finished it well.

Who could we have had for �£3m that's better? Names please.

How about bagging the cash and making do with Ferguson, who I am convinced is a better player than Mendes and has a greater will to win.

Craig, Jon, I disagree we started the game well. I fully expected us to come out like the 2nd half against Hibs. But we lacked direction and pace in the game.

I was totally disappointed in the first 20 mins.

I couldnt work out what formation we went to when Bougherra got sent off, it looked like Davis went to RB. Id have moved Papac in the middle, whittaker to LB and either play a back 3 or moved Edu to RB and Davis in the midfield.

Craig, Jon, I disagree we started the game well. I fully expected us to come out like the 2nd half against Hibs. But we lacked direction and pace in the game.

I was totally disappointed in the first 20 mins.

I couldnt work out what formation we went to when Bougherra got sent off, it looked like Davis went to RB. Id have moved Papac in the middle, whittaker to LB and either play a back 3 or moved Edu to RB and Davis in the midfield.

All about opinions my man.

We put Whittaker at CB and moved Davis to RB. I think that WS realised the lack of pace with Papac & Weir at CB would trouble us, probably rightly so.....

How about bagging the cash and making do with Ferguson, who I am convinced is a better player than Mendes and has a greater will to win.

Fergie only has a greater will to win when it suits him. When we're in the fooking shit he seems to magically turn it on. Not good enough imo.

Fergie only has a greater will to win when it suits him. When we're in the fooking shit he seems to magically turn it on. Not good enough imo.

What is the excuse for Mendes ?