Picture the scene...todays game.

We sit 3 points clear and one goal behind in GD.

Celtic and Hibs kick off. Now am i allowing myself to dream here, but, Hibs beat Celtic 2-0 not along ago.

So, can it happen again?

And, if it does, we will be 3 points ahead with ONE GAME TO GO.

Therefore, only a draw would be needed at Tannadice.

C'mon you Hibs. Don't lie down to they dirty, cheatin' bassas.

Maybe, just MAYBE, we can take a MASSIVE step towards this title today!!!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE:rfc::rfc::rfc:

if it happens then Christmas has come early.

Funny you should mention Christmas, because I was thinking earlier that after the game on Boxing day, most fans wouldn't have expected this end to the season.

As much as it will be a crushing blow to us all if we don't win the title this season, nobody can deny that we've put up a challenge.

Keep Believin' :devil: :rfc:

As much as I hope that the Hibees or the Hertz will get points off the vermin... I am resigned to the fact that we should not be counting on them but rather be standing up ourselves and getting the goals and points on our own perfomances.

We should be Champions already, but due to the decisions made by officials we are not. This should not be forgotten but should also not be used for the fact that we have thrown away the League.

I for one hope that the Edinburgh clubs play not to enhance our chance to win the league but for there own pride. It will be a sad day if either team does not go out and give there fans and club 100%.

Come on the Hibs and Hertz....... but most of all Come On Rangers!

I think Hibs are a weak side and if WS had played the right players from the start midweek we would have put a few past them. Sadly I think we finally threw the title away against them as the scum will win today.

Hope to god the HIVs prove me wrong.