I was asking a question, not attacking. I couldn't understand why you've been so aggravated by my and others' opinion of Boyd, and now I do. My question stands.

Did you require SCREEBS research to understand and appreciate Boyd's awesome goalscoring record? :giruy:

Did you require SCREEBS research to understand and appreciate Boyd's awesome goalscoring record? :giruy:

No, I required your whoring of it and him to understand why you're so impassioned in his defence when anyone is less than complimentary about him.

An absolutely incredible scoring record for a Scotsman in today's SPL. Totally unrivaled by any of his so-called peers in the Scottish game. Well done Boydy & FWIW most Rangers fans are still hoping you decide to stay here scoring goals for the club. :)

Yeah, thanks for the update, it's good it's now complete - and sad at the same time.

I've always been ambivalent about him and feeling the joys and frustrations of both sides of the Boyd fence, so can understand both.

However, that record is an objective statfest which shows a phenomenal scoring record. His goals will certainly be hard to replace.

No, I required your whoring of it and him to understand why you're so impassioned in his defence when anyone is less than complimentary about him.

:D

So now whenever we reproduce something from another website or non Gersnetter we're whoring that material are we?

I think you're showing yourself up a bit. Just admit you dislike of Boyd is irrational for a Rangers fan and we'll leave it there. :thup:

:D

So now whenever we reproduce something from another website or non Gersnetter we're whoring that material are we?

Not 'we' - you, just you. Everyone clearly appreciates the information, but it's only you who gets on the case of anyone who dares criticise him.

I think you're showing yourself up a bit. Just admit you dislike of Boyd is irrational for a Rangers fan and we'll leave it there. :thup:

Then there's a lot of irrational Rangers fans out there Ally :thup:

Guest Flying Hippo
Kris Boyd should be above petty criticism after his goal scoring exploits.

Can see where you're coming from but in my eyes, for a player to be totally above criticism because of his scoring record, he'd need to be scoring more than 27 in a season with a fair few of them coming against Celtic

In his final 4 seasons at Celtic, Larsson scored 53, 35, 44, 41. That kind of record is above criticism. Boyd has never broken the 40 barrier and one goal against Celtic in a 9 year career is incredible