We know the likes of Hemdani, Dailly, Gow and maybe Adam will move on. But what about players who are still contracted?

Id like to see the following moved on:

Ferguson - Past it! Definatly cant run a game anymore and is more of a passanger / liability than effective. He can look back at his Ibrox time with a fine record though!

McCulloch - Shocking player. His game is so flat its unbelievable. Boyd does more work than him. I cant work out how he manages to get so many games in different positions. Thats what having a false attitude in training does!

Boyd - This will kick off the Boyd debate again but i think he needs a fresh challenge. He had a good run of games at the end of the season but that doesnt cut it for me. Is it true he said he was too hot to play at half time?

McGregor - This is a tough one and im split on it. If we could get 5-7million then id take it. He is a quality keeper on his day but he has went backwards on and off the park in the last 12 months. Possibly deserves one last chance.

Velicka - Not too sure what the purpose of his season was. If he stays he has a lot to prove.

I think the squad needs freshened up in general with some ego's and dead wood moving on.

it is ridiculous that anyone should even consider selling boyd. Strikers with his scoring record are very hard to come by and its not as if we can afford to run out and buy a replacement. Had we sold him in the summer it would have probably have cost us the title.

I would add Beadsley to that list and naismith. Both have made very little inpact on the squad and should be moved on.

Either ferguson or Mendes will leave. I personally would sell Mendes as i reckon we would get more cash for him. Which ever one leaves i doubt they will be missed.

One player i cant make my mind up about is whittaker. some weeks he looks a very decent player and others he looks like a fish out of water. In the end i think it is this inconsistency that will see him move on.

As for players coming in I dont think we really need many. A centre half is certainly required and a right back too. We have an abundace of midfielders and our strikers showed that they were all up for the job in the run in to the season. Everyone of them played a part which was very refreshing to see.

One player i would give a chance to is Stevie Smith. The potential is still there and we should remember that he was actually a better prospect than Alan Hutton. Given the chance this boy could save us quite a few quid in the future.

Hopefully we will see the likes of Aaron and Fleck come through in the new season too. We keep hearing about their potential but the will never realise it sitting on the bench.

it is ridiculous that anyone should even consider selling boyd. Strikers with his scoring record are very hard to come by and its not as if we can afford to run out and buy a replacement.

Not ridiculous for me. IMO we will get the same Boyd next season who blows hot and cold. We need consistancy in the team and Boyd is not consistant. We can use the cash we get for him to buy the replacement.

I would add Beadsley to that list and naismith. Both have made very little inpact on the squad and should be moved on.

Agree on Naismith. He has done nothing whenever he has been involved. I quite like Beasley in certain games. He is more suited at home where he has more space and time and doesnt get kicked about as much. But again he is inconsistant and injury prone.

Either ferguson or Mendes will leave. I personally would sell Mendes as i reckon we would get more cash for him. Which ever one leaves i doubt they will be missed.

Ferguson must leave for me. Mendes should stay as his quality may shine in the champions league. If we could get him and Thomson back playing well toegther then id ba happy with that.

One player i cant make my mind up about is whittaker. some weeks he looks a very decent player and others he looks like a fish out of water. In the end i think it is this inconsistency that will see him move on.

Yip agreed on this. One minute he looks like a world beater goes on solo's, the next he gives balls away and falls over. I actually think he is better at Left back.

As for players coming in I dont think we really need many. A centre half is certainly required and a right back too. We have an abundace of midfielders and our strikers showed that they were all up for the job in the run in to the season. Everyone of them played a part which was very refreshing to see.

Yeah centre half should be the priority. I cant see Davie Weir playing 40+ games next season and Id be nervousif Broadfoot was at centre half in the champions league. I dont even want to think about McCulloch in that position.

Ive no idea what we will do with Andy Webster!

One player i would give a chance to is Stevie Smith. The potential is still there and we should remember that he was actually a better prospect than Alan Hutton. Given the chance this boy could save us quite a few quid in the future.

Back up for Papac only for me. He wasnt good in midfield at all.

Hopefully we will see the likes of Aaron and Fleck come through in the new season too. We keep hearing about their potential but the will never realise it sitting on the bench

Yip, both need more match time.

We know the likes of Hemdani, Dailly, Gow and maybe Adam will move on. But what about players who are still contracted?

Id like to see the following moved on:

Ferguson - Past it! Definatly cant run a game anymore and is more of a passanger / liability than effective. He can look back at his Ibrox time with a fine record though!

McCulloch - Shocking player. His game is so flat its unbelievable. Boyd does more work than him. I cant work out how he manages to get so many games in different positions. Thats what having a false attitude in training does!

Boyd - This will kick off the Boyd debate again but i think he needs a fresh challenge. He had a good run of games at the end of the season but that doesnt cut it for me. Is it true he said he was too hot to play at half time?

McGregor - This is a tough one and im split on it. If we could get 5-7million then id take it. He is a quality keeper on his day but he has went backwards on and off the park in the last 12 months. Possibly deserves one last chance.

Velicka - Not too sure what the purpose of his season was. If he stays he has a lot to prove.

I think the squad needs freshened up in general with some ego's and dead wood moving on.

I agree with them all apart from our top goal scorer of course :giruy: and without his goals the title would not have been possible, you cannot say otherwise. What are you going to slag him off about now seeing as he has helped us big time in winning the title, a thing you kept going on about in the past :yawn:

I'd keep Boyd. We'll not sign another 30+ goals a season player in his place.

I'd sell:

Ferguson

Beasley

McGregor

Velicka

Smith

McCulloch

We should rake i about �£10m for that bunch.

Ferguson �£1m

Beasley �£0.5m

McGregor �£4m

Velicka �£0.5m

Smith �£0

McCulloch �£0.5m

�£6.5m tops.

Maybe Man City will come in for a few players and spend over �£30m on them. :whistle:

Ferguson �£1m

Beasley �£0.5m

McGregor �£4m

Velicka �£0.5m

Smith �£0

McCulloch �£0.5m

�£6.5m tops.

Keep Valicka, sell Boyd for 3.5M, add Gow and Adam for 0.5M, that would give us a 10M budget without touching the CL money which needs to go towards breaking even and perhaps reducing the debt by a few million.

With them off the books as well as the likes of G.Smith, Dailly, Weir, Webster and Hemdani we could bring in about 4 decent players and still bring the wage bill down.

Probably also time to let the likes of Lowing go as he doesn't seem to be near the first team at 22.

Has Novo's contract run out? I think he's earned at least another year or two.

Keep Valicka, sell Boyd for 3.5M, add Gow and Adam for 0.5M, that would give us a 10M budget without touching the CL money which needs to go towards breaking even and perhaps reducing the debt by a few million.

With them off the books as well as the likes of G.Smith, Dailly, Weir, Webster and Hemdani we could bring in about 4 decent players and still bring the wage bill down.

Probably also time to let the likes of Lowing go as he doesn't seem to be near the first team at 22.

Has Novo's contract run out? I think he's earned at least another year or two.

I think Novo's contract is up next season. Either way, he should get an extension.

I'd keep Weir. Quality player even for a guy at 39. Maybe use him in the same way as SAF uses Giggs and Scholes. Play him in the bigger games and rest him in the smaller ones. Saying that, he's played over 45 matches for us this season and didn't look exhausted or drained on Saturday.