............................................letizi......................................................'

.......rae.....................j-rod..................svensson...................smith.........

...........................hemdani......................clement..................................

.................sionko................buffel.......................adam

......................................sebo............................................................

you will probably all agree with me with this team apart from rae

I would like to see:

------------------Letizi---------------

Hutton-----Svensson-----J-Rod----Smith

-----------Hemdani----Clement--------

Sionko------------Burke-----------Adam

------------------Boyd-----------------

Eventhough i think Buffel has been playing well without scoring, i would like to see Burkey given a chance in his role, i think he could do well.

I was swaying between Boyd and Sebo but i would prefer Boyd as he is the most prolific goalscore we have at the club.

Fraser, you have got the biggest hard on for trying Rae at RB :D

____________Letizi______________

Hutton___JRod___Svensson___Smith

______Hemdani___Clement_______

_Sionko_____Buffel_____Prso______

____________Sebo_______________

Boyd's got to start this week, no matter if its Prso or Adam making way.

He came close last week a couple of times and as has been proved, we have the ability to get a hell of alot of shots without the finishing we desperately need.

Shoot, never seen that bit, I'd have Boyd up front too. The good thing is Sebo has said he's happy to play anywhere, right, left, just behind or as the lone striker so its more options

Agree with your line up ROSS !!!

How far away from first team action is Fergie, noticed he wasnt even listed in the reserve game last night

Thanks young Jon! :)

Its harsh on young Adam but Prso needs to get involved more and he is best coming in from the left.

Id keep Burkey and Boyd on the bench to keep him hungry and show that players cant walk straight into the starting line up!