i cant believe boyd hasnt been offered a new contract :( we would have never won the league without boydy goals.

i really wish we get sold soon , there must be someone out there :(

All our players who have 1 year remaining on their contracts will be sold in the summer. No new contracts will be offered and these players (Fergie, Novo and Boyd) will be sold if any offers are received.

All three should be offered contract extensions, albeit in Ferguson's case with a hefty pay-cut. It should be players like McCulloch, Beasley and Vellicka who are shown the door. Of course they were all WS signings so...:(

IMO some get a bit carried away. Where did this story come from? Is it just papers guessing or making up a story or a fan making it up and is there any truth at all in it?

Until it happens or the player/club say something official it's all bollocks but just IMO..........

Good to laugh at though.........

:)

Got it from someone at work and it was confirmed by someone i know that gets tickets for matchday games from novo himself. I will chin him for some details tommorrow as i am off today.

Oh come on! You cannot blame SDM for the market situation, loss of tv money, the fact we are not in the EPL. It was a whole different ball game in the Souness era prior to the Sky money artifically boosting the English clubs.

In our most successful season recently (both on and off the field) where we got to the CL group stages, then went on to the UEFA Cup Final and sold players such as Hutton and Cuellar we still manged to add to our debt. That is not the fault of the global market or any other exuse you care to mention - that is the fault of the parsite that is running, sorry ruining our club.

We MUST sell players - this isn't an 'option' we simply MUST sell players to give much needed money to the bank as well as reducing the wage bill. As many as 8 players MUST be sold - more if WS wants to bring in new players. If you want to blame outside factors for this fair enough, but I know who I balme.

Cammy F

All three should be offered contract extensions, albeit in Ferguson's case with a hefty pay-cut. It should be players like McCulloch, Beasley and Vellicka who are shown the door. Of course they were all WS signings so...:(

This will be an ongoing situation - most of our players WON'T be offered new contracts - we'll continue a revolling door policy at Ibrox - no stability, no chance to build a team / squad - all players sold to the highest bidders.

Cammy F

[QUOTE=CammyF;157306]In our most successful season recently (both on and off the field) where we got to the CL group stages, then went on to the UEFA Cup Final and sold players such as Hutton and Cuellar we still manged to add to our debt. That is not the fault of the global market or any other exuse you care to mention - that is the fault of the parsite that is running, sorry ruining our club.

my club.

It may of course also be the fault of team management who failed to get us into the lucrative CL stages season after season before that v. successful one you mention - so that the debt was cumulative. Quite simply we need CL football every season - was Kaunas the fault of SDM - or WS?

[QUOTE=CammyF;157306]In our most successful season recently (both on and off the field) where we got to the CL group stages, then went on to the UEFA Cup Final and sold players such as Hutton and Cuellar we still manged to add to our debt. That is not the fault of the global market or any other exuse you care to mention - that is the fault of the parsite that is running, sorry ruining our club.

my club.

It may of course also be the fault of team management who failed to get us into the lucrative CL stages season after season before that v. successful one you mention - so that the debt was cumulative. Quite simply we need CL football every season - was Kaunas the fault of SDM - or WS?

But just why was it that managers such as Eck did not get us into the CL ? Because we were downsizing due to the gross financial mismanagement that was undertaken by SDM during the Advocaat years.

As anyone running a company should know - the buck stops at the top. By allowing Advocaat to spend ridiculous sums of money SDM was not just allowing it but also in agreement with it.

Now, he may have been expecting to get us into the EPL where the riches are far greater - but the reality is that you really shouldnt be spending with that expectation - you have to operate within your limits. SDM didn't.

The Kaunas debacle is a combined responsibility of the management AND the players.

Yeh, fair point but during the Advocaat years none of us complained about signing the likes of Gio v Bronchorst; I know some eyebrows - mine included - were raised at T.A Flo, but generally we all lapped up the lavish feasts before our eyes, believing we were buying our way into the CL for keeps. I don't think anyone could foresee how we would have been left high and dry by the creation of the EPL/Sky circus.

Yeh, fair point but during the Advocaat years none of us complained about signing the likes of Gio v Bronchorst; I know some eyebrows - mine included - were raised at T.A Flo, but generally we all lapped up the lavish feasts before our eyes, believing we were buying our way into the CL for keeps. I don't think anyone could foresee how we would have been left high and dry by the creation of the EPL/Sky circus.

I think we all were happy at that time with the signings,however did we know we were getting deeper into debt ?, did SDM ?, if we all had known we were operating/spending way above what we should have been I don't think we would have been best pleased !!, the bottom line is SDM sanctioned all the signings therefore he has to take responsibility for our debt,IMO, he is the one running the club and the clubs debt, so while we were all caught up in chasing the dream we didn't know how much debt it was putting the club in, then after that when we keep falling deeper into debt even when we have been bringing money in ????, as has been said the buck stops at the top