TBH we dont need that much, i am happy if we rid more dead wood. Dailly, Ferguson, hemdani, Smith have freed up a lot of wages and Adam could follow...Webster has freed up a space in the treatment room.

If someone could come in for McCulloch then we would have good numbers with the younger ones coming in.

Tonel would complete the defence although we are light in full back cover depending on S Smith's fitness and until Broadfoot returns.

Id still like a natural winger but we can get away without that with 4-3-3...or Aaron could still be the answer.

As long as we keep key players (Bougherra No.1 here) then we dont need too much. For me, Lafferty could be a huge player this coming season. He went from being Laugherty on the left to a very impressive looking player bar his antics of diving.

still would be good to see new faces come in as i wouldn't want to rest on our laurels after a great last season and also the champions league games coming up aswell,could you imagine the ifs and buts if we get mauled in one of our games, strengthen the squad and go for title 53

We require strengthening in defence and in midfield. We have strikers that can score goals and a sound keeper set.

I agree with that , bring in another C/F & L/M AND get rid of McCulloch/Adam/Velicka and we should be sorted for the season.:spl:

A big question is at CH , is Danny Wilson good enough and ready to make the step up. If Boogie stays(Is this another red herring thrown up by Murray that keeping him is better than a signing) he will be away for a long time for the Africa cup. The options are at this moment Wilson,Broadfoot and McCulloch. To be honest from what i have seen of McCulloch at CH has actually been quite reasonable and if he has a future at Rangers that is the only position i see open to him. There are too many better players in the midfield and attack for him to be in with a shout of a game barring a lot of injuries. As the other guy's said i hope we bring in another Central defender in the Boogy Cuellor mould. I don't know enough about Tonel but Walter seems to be able to spot good defenders so hopefully we can trust him on that one.

We require strengthening in defence and in midfield. We have strikers that can score goals and a sound keeper set.

Pretty much sums it up.

Bring in a centre back who can challenge or oust Weir from a starting berth. Bring in at least a left mid.

Assuming we keep hold of Boogie etc and shift the dead wood I would be happy enough with that and being realistic about our financial situation that is about the best we can hope. :(