EVERTON are ready to gamble on Rangers hothead John Fleck.

The midfielder, 17, has fallen out with boss Walter Smith and was dropped into the reserves.

Fleck will cost �£3million and is also a target for Wigan

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2571655/Everton-eye-Gers-ace.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Football

Edited by ian1964

Would be about right that WS sells off our only promising youngster. He's the biggest talent we've had in the youth squad since I can remember so the thought of selling him should be battered right out of Smith.

OK, he's had a fall out with McCoist but the boy's only young, give him a another chance. Name me a club where players and staff don't fall out?

Would be about right that WS sells off our only promising youngster. He's the biggest talent we've had in the youth squad since I can remember so the thought of selling him should be battered right out of Smith.

OK, he's had a fall out with McCoist but the boy's only young, give him a another chance. Name me a club where players and staff don't fall out?

Yeah, Ryan Giggs said only the other day that players are always falling out, so competitive is it at Man U. Sell Fleck and we're finished as a club. But I think it's a non-story; every time there is an 'incident' some journo in Scotland tries to make capital out of it.

By the way, Gazza, PLEASE get rid of that avatar! You've made the point about Mowbray, but the flashing affects me like an epileptic:)

Non starter for me this one im afraid? and if so if it was to be the case then they should be thinking of bulldozing murray park if there just going to bring through the younsters and then punt them to the premiership or abroad if they step on the managements toes the boy is young and will learn from his mistakes!

OT:

Murray Park is not a creche or merely a youth development facility.

It is the training centre for the entire club and is where Walter Smith, Adam Owen and the squad conduct most their work.

Back on story. BS I reckon.