I wouldnt read much into the result. Didn't see the game but it's basically a high profile pre-season friendly.

Away tae fook Colsh - you are gutted. Beaten again by the 'Pool....

Even Mourhinio said that Liverpool were the better team.

can`t wait for this game to start.

it`s the dawn of a new era of goalscoring at the bridge with sheva and me and my season ticket will be there to witness him score a bucket load and win him the top scorer in the premiership and a few quid for me that i`ve put on him doing it.

i`m going for a 2-0 win for chelsea:)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha aaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ooooh, I need to stop laughing, I've got sore sides! hahahahahaha.

2-0 Chelsea Colsh huh? Hahahahahaha. :flipa::D

Liverpool definatly have the better of Chelsea at the moment but do the rest of the Premiership??

With the squad Rafa is building i can honestly see them pushing all the way for the title this year. Im tempted to back them depending on Man Utds final summer signing (if there is one).

With Chelsea i think it could be a case of 1 superstar too many now and not enough footballing players. But they had Makelele missing yesterday and if he was there Riise wouldnt of got that 60 yd run IMO. It shows how important Makelele is, as without him chelsea looked like they would concede. But then Cech would of stopped Riise' shot aswell.

They need Ashley Cole as at full back they look shakey, but if i was Colshy i honestly wouldnt worry about it at the moment - but i do think the EPL title wont go to Stamford Bridge this coming season.

I really like the look of Liverpool's midfield. They have 2 quality players for every position and in Bellamy they could have the player of the season!

I wouldnt read much into the result. Didn't see the game but it's basically a high profile pre-season friendly.

Some of the tackles that were flying in were a bit OTT for a "pre-season friendly". Also, Lampard should've been sent off for his kick at Zenden. :admin: