S.Smith

N.Novo

K.Thomson

B.Ferguson

S.Naismith

K.Boyd

K.Miller

;):) aye right the SFA would be foaming at the month lol

Clearly I'm biased.. but take out Novo for realism sake and I genuinely think that team would do better than 90% of sides Scotland put out.

Thought the ref was a disgrace tonight but let's face it, we need a new manager first and foremost before we can start blaming the refs.

I didn't think the ref was that bad tbh, both Caldwelll's yellows were deserved, infact it could have been a straight red for the second as he was easily turned and was the last man when he had a hold of Carew's jersey.

It was just shambolic defending:confused:

Who comes in? Only Souness would command the respect needed. Pity he sometimes rubs some people up the wrong way, but maybe he's mellowed.

He is exactly what Scotland needs. He'll come in and kick a few arses!

Clearly I'm biased.. but take out Novo for realism sake and I genuinely think that team would do better than 90% of sides Scotland put out.

That team would not have got horsed by Norway 4-0 with or without Novo

and all would walk into this Scotland team but as they were the Rangers Jersey or used too they wont get anywhere near Burleys Magic 11

Who are going to show 2 peformances that will shame the Harlem Globetrotters and destroy Macadonia and Holland lol :) and March us onto a glorious World Cup.

And now appreantly Burley will send out an "SOS" to Weir. Weir should tell him to GTF. Weir should have been starting in that match ahead of either of the Caldwell's. But big Davie is far too nice, far too patriotic to not take the call to arms.

Can't see us beating these two teams i'm afraid

Come on Ian, if George says we can do it then we will do it, he's been right so far and he talks so much sense :whistle: then we have mr motivator elvis and halfwit butcher, we can't fail really :box:

Come on Ian, if George says we can do it then we will do it, he's been right so far and he talks so much sense :whistle: then we have mr motivator elvis and halfwit butcher, we can't fail really :box:

When you put it like that..........................I'm right :)