The Last Day Rumours, Departures & Signings

Webster been injured, when could Smith play him?

Let him get fit elsewhere.

Webster was fit when WS decided to play McCulloch at CB last season. Infact, Webster was fit for the majority of last season. I watched him play for the reserves on numerous occassions.

Webster was fit when WS decided to play McCulloch at CB last season. Infact, Webster was fit for the majority of last season. I watched him play for the reserves on numerous occassions.

Was he as bad as some reports have suggested?

I don't think he was fit enough for the first team, especially match fitness. WS was correct not to play him in the first team.

So you can be natch fit for the reserves but can't be for the 1st team?

Yes. Getting up to speed for games against Tims, Hearts etc. is a bit different from playing against Reserve team players. It's not as if he had been out for a couple of weeks.

Yes. Getting up to speed for games against Tims, Hearts etc. is a bit different from playing against Reserve team players. It's not as if he had been out for a couple of weeks.

But you're still getting 90 minutes under your belt whether it's for the 1st team or reserves.

Say Webster played 20 games for the reserves last season in a row, I'd say he's match fit for the 1st team.

Remember Evander Sno? The player who was destined to be a world beater when he signed for Celtic?

He's just signed for Bristol City on a season long loan. Maybe he'll use this as a stepping stone for a move to La Liga with Real Madrid. :whistle:

Remember Evander Sno? The player who was destined to be a world beater when he signed for Celtic?

He's just signed for Bristol City on a season long loan. Maybe he'll use this as a stepping stone for a move to La Liga with Real Madrid. :whistle:

The hyperbole around their signings and players is hilarious and always comes back to bite them on the arse. :D

The hyperbole around their signings and players is hilarious and always comes back to bite them on the arse. :D

Yip. When Donati signed he was hailed world class by their fans just because he played for AC Milan. Once again, they were correct. :fish: