Yes i was shouting my head off. I have to admit though Celtic had three stonewall penalties today where one was given. it must be time to set Davy Weir to grass he is now a liability.

Liability ??

Davie Weir was a rock for us in the second half, comanding performance from him !!

I haven't seen the so called penalty claims, but when you go down so softly in the box it doesnt help !

Why can't the Celtic players stay strong in the box ? Only one player that was doing that is Brown, and i applaud him for that, all over the pitch Davis was putting we niggling challeneges into him but he didn't fall down like a sack of tatties ! Just had a moan to Davis about it

I managed to catch about 20 minutes of the 2nd half yesterday and Davie Weir was incredible! For a guy who's 39 years of age and minus his usual CB partner he performed brilliantly.

Fuck know what he was like for the other 70 minutes though. :fish:

Still think we should have had a penalty,when Novo was pushed,the one where the ball hit his hand!!!!!!

Novo's hand was up in the air before he was pushed though, so I think that's why hand ball was given. If he'd kept his hand down, that would have been the clearest penalty of the day.

After watching replays quite a few times, both challenges Weir made on Maloney were 50/50 penalty claims. I thought Weir had got something on the ball in both incidents, but he actually didn't. Maloney did go over looking for the penalty both times though.

Anyway, we won, they lost. That is all. :D

But Novo was pushed PRIOR to his hand connecting with the ball. BY definition of the rules that must be a penalty, surely ?

Not sure tbh. With Novo's hand going up before he was pushed it actually looks like his intent was to touch the ball, so I'm not sure how refs are supposed to look upon such a case.

Novo's hand was up in the air before he was pushed though, so I think that's why hand ball was given. If he'd kept his hand down, that would have been the clearest penalty of the day.

After watching replays quite a few times, both challenges Weir made on Maloney were 50/50 penalty claims. I thought Weir had got something on the ball in both incidents, but he actually didn't. Maloney did go over looking for the penalty both times though.

Anyway, we won, they lost. That is all. :D

50\50 penalty claims.:confused: If we take the blue glasses off then they were stone wallers. The first one on Maloney was just as bad as as Naighsmith against Seville and we all saw that as a penalty. Weir may have played a bit better in the second half but we could have been behind by his far too late tackles. The only reason he played better in the second half was because he refused to come out of our penalty area which meant we got boxed in. Sorry but we need a CH who can push the troops up the pitch with the speed to defend the room behind the defence.