Good day for Rangers players

Loved the NI commentator saying "Lafferty of Rangers has put it past Boruc of Celtic" or something like that. But seriously Davis and Lafferty were superb in that atmosphere. Bodes well for us. I now think that Laff and Miller could be a first choice partnership - and I'm a Boyd fan.

It's a long season, we'll need them all.

Hopefully Thomson will take the place of Alexander in future squads.

Surely?!?!?!?!?!

Should be an absolute banker, Thomson is ready made for that. He hasnt had much chances at international level, its time his Scotland career took off.

I can't see Burley picking Thomson ahead of Fletcher & Brown even when he is on better form, but considering our nations supposed lack of quality players a good run free of injury should leave the Scotland manager with no excuse to leave him out of the midfield.

I can't see Burley picking Thomson ahead of Fletcher & Brown even when he is on better form, but considering our nations supposed lack of quality players a good run free of injury should leave the Scotland manager with no excuse to leave him out of the midfield.

I don't think Burley will be the manager when the next squad is picked.

I fully expect him to fall on his sword on Thursday or Friday morning.

I don't think Burley will be the manager when the next squad is picked.

I fully expect him to fall on his sword on Thursday or Friday morning.

Burley deserves to go and probably should never have been chosen for the job in the first place. But it's typically squalid the way the likes of George Peat are queuing up to twist the knife and ensure no blame accrues to them.

My left nut and a couple of decent sheepdogs could do a better job than the SFA's army of slimebags.

Burley deserves to go and probably should never have been chosen for the job in the first place. But it's typically squalid the way the likes of George Peat are queuing up to twist the knife and ensure no blame accrues to them.

My left nut and a couple of decent sheepdogs could do a better job than the SFA's army of slimebags.

Your nut and a couple of sheep dogs. oouuch:eek::)

Peat is a fud of the highest order, however unfortunately his job isn't on the line. I don't know the exact workings of it, but because he was elected to his position rather than being employed by the SFA he basically can't get the sack.

As much as I've got mixed feelings about the job that our media muppet Gordon Smith has done over the past couple of years, I find the intensity of the 'blame it on the hun' campaign that's being waged against him astounding.

Burley has to go. If by some miracle we end up at the World Cup, then getting rid of him is obviously going to be difficult to say the least. Being realistic though as much as we've still got a slim chance of qualifying, it's not looking very likely and there can be no denying how much of a disaster this man has been since he took the helm.