McLeish

Le Guen

Smith

Right who's up next to do the same again get the chop ?

It's simple, we need investment or you won't see quality on the park !!

Face facts fraser. Walter Smith is not delivering the goods. There are far too many leaks on his ship for it to stay afloat. And It will get worse as the weeks go on.

Im at the airport booking a flight for bermuda ya ba...d:box:

Get yer coat aff....:fish:

Im not chuffed mate. i nearly cried at how lame we were tonight. I had to hold back tears.

Sorry man, couldnt resist. :D

The sad thing for me is that the vast majority of fans will be feeling the way you are..... yet most of those imposters that took to the pitch tonight will not be giving two shits.

Ohhhh, and if you feel bad right now...... just wait until rent-a-gub McCulloch shows his mug to the press and spouts his usual pish !

McLeish

Le Guen

Smith

Bring back PLG. A translator. A man who knows what it is to be a Ranger. Someone to identify centrebacks who can head a ball, win tackles and not be bullied in Scotland. Someone to show him how to beat St Johnstone. A chiropractor to reconstruct his backbone. A chairman strong enough to tell him to get off the drugs when he wants to spend �£2mil on a Sebo. An advisor to tell him to watch Scottish football instead of undertaking endurance contests in deserts. Buy him a copy of "how to win friends and influence people" so he can actually talk to his players.

Along with PLG we only need to hire about 40 other people and we'd have an effective mangement team.

Edited by Super_Ally

McLeish

Le Guen

Smith

Money isnt everything , how much do you think the Unirea team cost to put together,

its about tactics,fitness,passion,will to win,skills,attacking,defending as a club we are poor in all those areas at the moment.

Its up to the manager to get the best out of his team week in week out and Walter isnt doing that, this team has been together for some time now with little change and looks a spent force.

Bougherra looks to be writing his ticket out of Ibrox

also if i was Boyd i would leave in Jan as he is not appreciated or Rated by Smith so if they were both to leave i doubt we would replace them,weakining the squad more.

Bring back PLG. A translator. A man who knows what it is to be a Ranger. Someone to identify centrebacks who can head a ball, win takles and not be bullied in Scotland. Someone to show him how to beat St Johnstone. A chiropractor to reconstruct his backbone. A chairman strong enough to tell him to get off the drugs when he wants to spend �£2mil on a Sebo. An advisor to tell him to watch Scottish football instead of undertaking endurance contests in desserts. Buy him a copy of "how to win friends and influence people" so he can actually talk to his players.

Along with PLG we only need to hire about 40 other people and we'd have an effective mangement team.

So big Eck then ? :thup:

Money isnt everything , how much do you think the Unirea team cost to put together,

its about tactics,fitness,passion,will to win,skills,attacking,defending as a club we are poor in all those areas at the moment.

Its up to the manager to get the best out of his team week in week out and Walter isnt doing that, this team has been together for some time now with little change and looks a spent force.

Bougherra looks to be writing his ticket out of Ibrox

also if i was Boyd i would leave in Jan as he is not appreciated or Rated by Smith so if they were both to leave i doubt we would replace them,weakining the squad more.

In our part of the world it is mate, it's big money here that gets players. Over in Romania the players will cost buttons as it isn't as high profile. As i previously mentioned somewhere else, you need to face up to these countries are getting better at football with better facilities.

Face facts fraser. Walter Smith is not delivering the goods. There are far too many leaks on his ship for it to stay afloat. And It will get worse as the weeks go on.

face the facts ?

Smith is our 2nd most successfull manager

Thank you and good night

In our part of the world it is mate, it's big money here that gets players. Over in Romania the players will cost buttons as it isn't as high profile. As i previously mentioned somewhere else, you need to face up to these countries are getting better at football with better facilities.

So why dont we just go over there and offer them more money, higher profile, better facilities and more glamorous games ? Sorted ;)

face the facts ?

Smith is our 2nd most successfull manager

Thank you and good night

You are only as good as your last game though.

Being our 2nd most successful manager shouldnt give you a free ride to continue in the position. It buys you time but not an indefinite amount.