Sorry man, couldnt resist. :D

The sad thing for me is that the vast majority of fans will be feeling the way you are..... yet most of those imposters that took to the pitch tonight will not be giving two shits.

Ohhhh, and if you feel bad right now...... just wait until rent-a-gub McCulloch shows his mug to the press and spouts his usual pish !

WELL BOUNCE BACK!

Lee McCulloch has vowed to banish

his midweek European woes with a

resounding home win against Hibs

on Saturday. the light blues utilty

man scored an og in the 4 - 1 Euro

spanking on wednesday night and

knows only a win will do following

the backlash of the fans after the

embarrasment of midweek.

Lee said "We have to beat Hibs"

Something along these lines probably!

Smith is a tactical dinosaur, a one trick pony, and is being caught out. EVERY team we face in Europe knows we're going to line up 4-1-4-1 or 4-5-1 or whatever varient. Just because it worked in the UEFA cup campaign, boring the hell out of us and the rest of world football on the way, doesn't mean it's always going to work Walter. Therefore they all know how to attack us effectively as they can plan quite easily.

On the park it gets worse. Seems to be noone in the team willing to let their voice be heard, to get into team mates and get the team going. Wheres the leader??? Hell I know he played for the other lot but what i'd give for a Roy Keane in our team. Grandad Weir has been a great servant to our club but for god sake retire him. He's no Paolo Maldini. Barry was past it but least he'd have got into those 'players' tonight.

And as for Walter not signing a centre back in the summer, well hasn't that come back to bite us in the arse BIG TIME!!! We were all screaming in the summer for him to sign a centre back or two an what does he do. Not sign one. So then we have Lee McCulloch, Mr Play Everywhere and Anywhere In A Decidely Average Manner, filling in. God help us if Boogie goes to the African Nations Cup.

Speaking of Weir though, and if we ARE to employ Walters favoured tactics, I think Walter has been missing a trick for monthssssssss. Boogie would make the PERFECT holding midfielder for us. Get 2 decent centre halfs in or promote young Wilson and stick Boogie in the midefield. He'd have 2 guys behind him so would have license to burst forward if needed but could also provide cover at back if required. Hell none of our midfielders look like they want to get in the box!!!

Speaking of midfielders, and our only summer signing, Monseuir Rothen. What a fecking waste of wages this clown is. Did we sign him permanently or his he on loan? If he's on loan get him on the first ferry back to France. I'll admit, at the time I was quite pleased we'd signed him what with left midfield being a problem position and him being a seasoned player. But deary god he's bloody awful. All the misfits we played in that position last season contibuted more than he has.

I'll be honest, I thought we we're going to sign anyone this summer but I wasn't that bothered because the players we had showed they were capable of winning a title. I thought they'd be strength in unity and continuity and we'd get better and better. Oppps, how wrong was I??

Sorry for the rambling but I just see SO much wrong with the leadership, organisation and management at our club, from the boardroom to the football pitch, and it is both annoying the hell out of me and upsetting me in equal measure. We've been beaten by a team we should be murdering. Or should we? Do we have to high an opinion of our own team? I don't know. We're top of the SPL, but is that anything to be proud of? Scottish football is slowly dying, and my greatest fear is that in it's slowly and prolonged but inevitable demise it takes our football club with it.

So why dont we just go over there and offer them more money, higher profile, better facilities and more glamorous games ? Sorted ;)

Would cost us more money. And we're probably talking ten fold.

Cost for them to send a scout to watch a player over a few games, compared to us?

Cost to sell said player to a Romanian team compared to us?

Other costs I'm not even aware of?

When will the non-entity that is Lee McCulloch learn to keep his stupid gob shut evertime we get a crap result he starts mouthing off what we are going to do in the next game ?? try doing it in the game you just played ya fecking waste of space.

The same Walter that had Laudrup, Gazza, McCoist, Hately etc.

Was he pish then .... ?

It's about the players at your disposal !!

I am hurt, we are all hurt ! But it seems when things start to get tough we call for a managers head, why don't we back a manager for a while instead of chopping and changing ! Walter knows himself we are far from the finished article, hence why he wants more money to spend etc, but we don't have the finances

Fraser when WS had those players we were still awful in Europe bar 1 terrific season in 92/93 when we didnt really have any superstars. The rest of the time we played 3-5-2 in Europe with Craig Moore in midfield which almost ruined Moore's career - he used to get booed playing for rangers. It took Crystal Palace to sign him to realise he was a cracking centre half and Advocaat realised this.

At this rate and i hope im wrong here? but chances are we will play utter pish on saturday against hibs and concede a stupid goal and then find ourselfs chasing a game we have to win if we are to stay top!, then again we could score 1st and still struggle!!!

At this rate and i hope im wrong here? but chances are we will play utter pish on saturday against hibs and concede a stupid goal and then find ourselfs chasing a game we have to win if we are to stay top!, then again we could score 1st and still struggle!!!

Just mentioned on another thread Im a bit worried about Hibs on Saturday. They will be coming to Ibrox looking for a win and it honestly wouldnt surprise me. The gap between the OF and rest if closing, even at home. Celtic have struggled at home to Dundee Utd and Motherwell while we couldnt beat Aberdeen at Ibrox, yet Hibs are probably the best side out of the other SPL teams.

face the facts ?

Smith is our 2nd most successfull manager

Thank you and good night

If thats the case he is living off the 9 in a row days

Managers have been sacked for less, Walter is in a fortunate position of being a club legend at a club with no finances to replace him after such poor peformances.