I am angry. Infact i am absolutely Raging. I am also close to tears.

I cannot bear to watch our team disintigrate the way it is at present. We cannot pass........... (just fill in the blanks for your self). There is absolutely nothing positive to say about our team.

Some may say that its down to lack of investment, but that cant be true. Dan petrescu, a manger with very little experience turned up tonight with a team of nobodies, no European pedigree and very little financial backing and dished out yet another footballing lesson to Walter Smith. Even SPL clubs embarass us with their general gameplay(see Jim gannon and his bunch of school kids). Unfortunately this is something we have become accustomed to over his second tenure.

There is a real lack of direction off the park at the moment and it seems to be overshaddowing the real lack of direction on it. There is a real crisis going on team wise and it has to be addressed. We either cant play football or are just very bad at it. I havent decided which yet. no basic ball skills no vision etc, you know the script.

But the thing that i do know is that we have a manager who is vastly overrated. Hes not very good at all. Tactically inept and void of any imagination.

I think its time for Walter to realise that his time as manager has come to an end. he is dragging us down.

The same Walter that had Laudrup, Gazza, McCoist, Hately etc.

Was he pish then .... ?

It's about the players at your disposal !!

I am hurt, we are all hurt ! But it seems when things start to get tough we call for a managers head, why don't we back a manager for a while instead of chopping and changing ! Walter knows himself we are far from the finished article, hence why he wants more money to spend etc, but we don't have the finances

Was he pish then .... ?

I am hurt, we are all hurt ! But it seems when things start to get tough we call for a managers head, why don't we back a manager for a while instead of chopping and changing ! Walter knows himself we are far from the finished article, hence why he wants more money to spend etc, but we don't have the finances

Im sick of the embarrasment that smith delivers on a weekly basis. We are a laughing stock in football terms. our standard of football is a disgrace.

It isnt just tonights result. its our week in week out performances.

They are way below an acceptable standard for any football team, not just Rangers.

He has to go.

Was he pish then .... ?

I would argue he was worse then than he is now.

When you look at the players he had at his disposal then vs now I would say thet currently he has us punching above our weight in Europe (when you look at what we have done since he came back - Kaunas and tonight excepted of course).

With the players he had back then we should have been doing far better than we did.

Gisa.... please tell me you didnt spend 10 quid on hot dogs as well ? ;)

Im at the airport booking a flight for bermuda ya ba...d:box:

Get yer coat aff....:fish:

Im not chuffed mate. i nearly cried at how lame we were tonight. I had to hold back tears.

Was he pish then .... ?

Fraser that was the days when Walter had a blank cheque book and was outbidding Premiership teams for players me or you could have pulled together a decent team with a blank cheque book , now those days are gone Walter has to rely on his managment and tactics to win games and try to get the best from players but these days he is failing on all fronts.

I would argue he was worse then than he is now.

When you look at the players he had at his disposal then vs now I would say thet currently he has us punching above our weight in Europe (when you look at what we have done since he came back - Kaunas and tonight excepted of course).

With the players he had back then we should have been doing far better than we did.

Ignoring the two big shocker of tonight and Kaunas I think you make a good argument.

Sigh, We are pish, plain and simple. The club as a whole is lost. Financially, off the park, on the park and some of our so called fans have had enough and can you really blame some of them?

We've just been outclassed by a bunch of unknowns on our own patch. Can anyone watching the game find a positive from tonight?

Fucked if i know where we go from here, trouble is the people in charge don't seem to have a clue either.

It's a different situation to a few years ago when we finished 3rd. Sellik are equally as pish but that doesn't make it easier.

Fasten your seat belts cause it's going to be a nasty ride.